Ik Multimedia iRig Mic HD 2 Handheld Condenser Microphone
iRig Mic HD 2 is the sequel to IK’s successful iRig Mic HD and is designed to put all the power of high-resolution sound into your hands, so you can easily create exceptional professional content anywhere you go on any device. Featuring high-quality 24-bit converters with sample rates up to 96kHz, a low noise preamp, a high quality, gold-sputtered electret condenser capsule and an onboard dedicated headphone output with volume control for direct monitoring, iRig Mic HD 2 offers unmatched quality and versatility at the most affordable price. It also comes with all the cables, accessories and software you need!
- The only handheld USB digital condenser microphone available
- Compatible with iOS, Mac and PC platforms
- Convenient handheld design, ideal for many applications
- Quality equivalent to microphones costing many times more
- Onboard gain control to adjust input level
- Onboard headphone output with volume control (iPhone 7 ready)
- High-quality gold-sputtered condenser capsule for wide frequency response and transient accuracy
- High-definition 24-bit recording with up to 96kHz sampling rate
- Affordable - achieve great sound without breaking the bank
- Comes with: Lightning iOS cable, USB cables, table tripod, mic stand adapter, carrying pouch, 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter
- Includes a full suite of recording software/applications
- Custom ASIO driver for superior performance on Windows machines
- Microphone Type: condenser, electret
- Capsule Size: 0.55"
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Interface Type: USB digital microphone with a built-in low-noise, high-definition preamp
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, -3 dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 125 dB
- Sensitivity: -40 dB, 10 mV/Pa
- Windscreen: built-in
- Sensitivity: adjustable over a 40 dB range
- Controls: Built-in low profile input gain and headphone volume contols/li>
- Metering: Built-in multicolor LED for status and audio level indication
- Connector Type: standard Micro-USB
- Headphones Output: 1/8" TRS jack
- Power: powered by connected device
- Size: 188mm/7.4" x 49mm/1.93"
- Weight: 325g/11.46oz
- Cable length: 1.5m/59"