InFocus IN5544 6500 Lumen HD Projector (No Lens)
The InFocus IN5544 WXGA widescreen projector blasts out up to 6500 lumens of brightness through a choice of seven lenses to give you incredible installation flexibility.Seven lens choices
A full set of lenses makes the IN5544 a great fit for nearly any venue. No lens is included with the projector, so you only pay for what you need.
- Ultra Short Throw (LENS-067)
- Short Throw (LENS-066)
- Standard Short Lens (LENS-065)
- Standard Lens (LENS-062)
- Standard Long Lens (LENS-068)
- Long Throw Lens (LENS-064)
- Ultra Long Throw (LENS-063)
Plus, the lens adapter lets you use other manufacturer's lenses (listed below) that you may already own.
- SD-804, LNS-M01Z, LNS-S02, LNS-S03, LNS-W01Z, LNS-W02Z, LNS-W03, LNS-W04, LNS-W05, LNS-W06, LNS-W07, LNS-T01Z, LNS-T02, LNS-T03
The InFocus IN5544 projector is loaded with features to meet the needs of any demanding large venue installation.
- Motorized lens shift can cover a total range of 2.7 screen areas vertically and 2.2 screen areas horizontally
- Lens shift memory lets you store up to three lens shift settings
- Send commands through the projector's LAN port to another device connected to the RS232C output
- Daisy chain multiple IN5540 projectors together via the RS232C input and output ports
- Vertical projection makes the IN5544 a great option for retail signage, events, video art, and more
- HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, 5 BNC and other legacy inputs have you covered
The IN5544 is easy and inexpensive to maintain, making it a great choice for retail, digital signage and other constant-use applications.
- Four-layer high-efficiency filter lasts for over 10,000-hours to save money and time
- Easily replace the lamp (accessed from the back of the projector) with only three screws
- Replace the filter in a flash with no tools at all
- Remotely access and control the IN5544 over LAN/WAN, including scheduling start-up and shut-off times
- Full-function remote lets you control up to four projectors independently, including zoom, lens shift and focus. It also has a built-in laser pointer
The IN5544's 3LCD and 10-bit signal processing technology provide an incredible combination high brightness, picture quality, and longevity.
- 6500 lumens give you flexibility for installations with long projection distances or high ambient light
- 10-bit digital processing provides smooth and natural gradations with 1024 shades of each RGB color
- High 2500:1 contrast (with the standard lens) and high-performance chipset boosts picture quality
- 3 inorganic LCD panels provide long operating life with high brightness for greater value and picture quality
- Mechanical shutter blocks off light, acting as a valuable tool for any presentation
- WXGA (1366 x 800) resolution
- 6500 lumens
- Seven lens options (no lens is included)
- Wide motorized lens shift and lens memory
- HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, 5 BNC inputs and more
- Sophisticated networking capabilities
- Extended product life with inorganic LCD panels
- Easy maintenance with 10,000-hour filter
- Stunning picture quality