Make your iPod the soundtrack to any party – no cords, no hassles!
BLOCK ROCKER is an all-in-one sound system for iPod, microphone, and other audio sources. You can rock out with BLOCK ROCKER for more than 12 hours on its internal, rechargeable battery or wall power. The large speaker and built-in amplifier ensure clean, clear audio for the whole party. Sturdy construction and portable design with wheels and a telescoping handle make BLOCK ROCKER able to go anywhere and everywhere with you. You can connect the included microphone, instruments, CD/MP3 players, and your iPod using the built-in dock.
- Built-in battery with level indicator for up to 12 hours of cordless sound from a single charge.
- Plays and charges all docking models of iPod
- Sounds great indoors and outside
- Connect and play any sound source
- Work as an instrument amplifier
- Recessed wheels and retractable handle for portability
- High-output, 22W powered mountable 2-way speaker system
- Outputs high-fidelity sound to over 150 feet
- Quality microphone included
- Heavy-duty construction
- Mounts on optional 1 3/8" speaker stands
- Woofer: 8.0" Woofer rated at 50W, 4 Ohms
- Tweeter: 1.0" Silk Dome Tweeter rated at 20W, 4 Ohms
- Battery Type: Lead-acid rechargeable, 12V DC, 7A
- Input Voltage: AC 100-120V/ 60Hz 220-240V/ 50Hz
- Output Wattage: (Peak) 22W
- Output Wattage: (RMS) 15W, 1%THD
- Frequency Response: 70Hz~ 20kHz +/- 3dB
- Bottom pole mount specifications: Standard Pole Mount found at professional audio retailer
- Depth 80mm (3.15")
- Diameter 35.5mm (1.40")
- Dimensions (L"xW"xH"/lbs): 11.5" x 15.75" x 18 / 38 lbs
- Box 14" x 18.5" x 21" / 43 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 44lbs. (ca. 20kg)
- Battery: Time required to fully charge: Under 4 hours
- Battery life: Over 12 hours* at full volume when fully charged.
- Voltage: 12V
Ipod Compatibility: *Not compatible with iPod 1st and 2nd generation. Transport control only (charging not possible) for iPod 3rd generation.
- BLOCK ROCKER sound system
- Microphone with cable
- Power cable
- Quick start guide