Isemcon EMX7150 Microphone Capsule for Measurement
The EMX-7150 is a ¼” microphone made from stainless steel and using state of the art water tight Neutrik*3 connectors having a very accurate frequency response combined with the capability to measure high sound pressure levels up to 145dBspl.
- Frequency range 10Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity 6mV/Pa typ.
- Dynamic range ~30 - >140dBspl
- 3% distortion limits >143dBspl typ.
- Calibration chart and calibration data files included on CD/USB stick.
- IEC 61672-2013 class 1 frequency response
- Dimensions: acoustic port dia.¼” (7mm)
- Microphone body 0.75” (19mm)
- Overall length 6” (152mm)
- Weight 0.3oz (75 grams)
- Frequency Response Characteristic: Free-Field
- Polarization Voltage: Prepolarized
- Nominal Sensitivity @1kHz" 6mV/Pa
- Sensitivity Temperature Drift: <0.015dB/K
- Microphone Polarity: Non-Inverting
- Frequency Response calibrated: 10-20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response IEC61672–2013: class 1 *1
- Inherent Noise100-10000 Hz: <30dB typ.
- Max. SPL. (3% distortion limit): > 141dBsp
- Max. SPL. (3% distortion) typ. =143 dBspl
- Max. SPL. (3% THD) @ 12V Phantom >140 dBspl
- Output Impedance: < 200 Ω
- Phantom Power: 12 - 52Vdc
- Operating Temperature Range" -10 - +55°
- Storage Temperature Range" -20 - +70°
- Operating Humidity Range" 0 - 90%r.H.
- Axial Vibration Sensitivity" ~ 50dB
- Housing Material" Stainless Steel
- Sealing" O-ring/Polyurethane/Epoxy
- Output Connector" XLR male
- Dimensions" Ø ¼“(7mm) x 6“(152mm)
- Weight" 0.3 oz (75g)