iZotope Stutter Edit- Cutting-Edge Audio Slicing and Manipulation- Educational Version
It's an effect. It's an instrument. It's Stutter Edit- an innovative tool for both studio and stage, designed by BT and developed by iZotope. Tear up your tracks in real time, building thrilling fills, complex effects, shimmering sweeps, and staggering stutters that will leave your listeners screaming for more. They'll think you spent hours slaving over the slices - but all it took was a press of a key. Push your performances and production into a new realm of musical intensity with Stutter Edit.
- Rhythmic Manipulation. Cutting-edge audio slicing and manipulation for new rhythmic possibilities that are still synced perfectly to your timeline.
- Colorful Effects. Inject new colors and textures into your music with the real-time audio effects built right into the Stutter Edit engine.
- The Generator. The ideal tool for creating washes of noise, dramatic build-ups, and hits that add excitement to a track.
- Stutter Edit Presets. Over 35 preset banks and over 800 gestures, for a huge variety of musical genres and effects.
- Operating System:
- Windows: XP (32-bit Service Pack 3), Vista (64-bit), 7, 8, 10
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8–10.12 (Intel only)
- Plug-in formats: Pro Tools 7.4–12 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX
- Plug-in host compatibility: Ableton Live, Pro Tools (7.4–11), Cakewalk SONAR, Steinberg Cubase 4+/Nuendo 4+, Image Line FL Studio, Cockos REAPER, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Logic