JBL 305P MKII Studio Monitors with Stands & PadsBundle Includes:
- 2x JBL 3 Series 305P MkII 5-Inch Powered Studio Monitor
- 2x Solena Professional SP-300 Studio Monitor Stands
- 1x On-Stage ASP3011 Medium Foam Speaker Platforms
- 2x 25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
JBL 3 Series 305P MKII 5-Inch Powered Studio MonitorThe next-generation JBL 305P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 305P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the mix capabilities of any modern workspace. Leveraging patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 305P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price. JBL 305P MkII has been equipped with acclaimed 3 Series transducers that now perform even better. Hear deep, accurate and tightly controlled bass, thanks to a long-throw 5" woofer and the patented JBL Slip Stream™ low-frequency port. Enjoy soaring, immaculately detailed highs, via its woven-composite 1" Neodymium tweeter. JBL engineers took things to the next level with faster HF transient response through fine-tuned ferrofluid damping, and greater low-frequency linearity and reduced harmonic distortion courtesy of an enhanced woofer design. The result is a studio monitor you can trust—with unmatched performance, stunning imaging and neutral frequency response that’s unbeatable in its class.
JBL 3 Series 305P MKII Features:
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- Patented Slip Stream™ low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 82 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
- New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low-frequency variants introduced by the environment
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio
On-Stage ASP3011 Medium Foam Speaker Platforms
By decoupling studio monitors from their workspace, the ASP3011 isolates the true tone and frequency range of playback recordings. Without the use of On-Stage Acoustic Speaker Platforms, studio monitors build-up bass frequencies on hard surfaces; creating the semblance of a low-end in the mix. By creating separation between the speakers and the work surface with these durable foam wedges, studio engineers will enjoy a more accurate audio picture of their recordings.Features:
- Will accommodate studio monitors up to 10.5" in width and 12.5" in depth
- Dimensions: 10.5" x12.5" x1.5" per platform
- Weight: .25 lbs. each; about .6 lbs. per pair
- Includes two bases and two wedges
Solena Professional SP-300 Studio Monitor Stands
The Solena Professional SP-300 studio monitor stands are designed for your recording studio or where ever you need to place small speakers or monitors. Perfect for small spaces, this stand can be adjusted to 27"-51". The sturdy metal shelf features vibration reducing pads.Features:
- Material: Steel
- Adjustable height: 27"-51"
- Plate size: 9" x 9"
- Base: 17.7" x 17.7" x 17.7"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable Features:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers