JBL 308P MKII Studio Monitors with Stands & PadsBundle Includes:
- 2x JBL 3 Series 308P MkII 8-in Powered Studio Monitor
- 2x Solena Professional SP-300 Studio Monitor Stands
- 1x On-Stage ASP3011 Medium Foam Speaker Platforms
- 2x 25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
JBL 3 Series 308P MKII 8-Inch Powered Studio MonitorThe next-generation JBL 308P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 308P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace. Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors, and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 308P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price. Since their release, word has spread on the quality and value found in the original JBL 3 Series, resulting in wide adoption from hobbyists to high-end professionals working in music, film, post, and broadcast production worldwide. With such an obvious hit, you might ask, "Why update now?" On every project at JBL, there’s always a handful of features or improvements that the engineering team can’t squeeze in before going to production. 3 Series was no different. When the opportunity presented itself, the JBL team decided to make those final improvements to the transducers, add a frequently-requested feature, and apply the latest manufacturing learnings. The result—a new edition of this popular studio monitor that retains the best qualities of the original, but now looks better, sounds better, and provides transparent sound in even more production environments. Reveal impressive detail, ambience and depth in your mixes thanks to the groundbreaking JBL Image Control Waveguide. Originally developed for JBL’s flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor, this patented innovation ensures an acoustically seamless transition between the low- and high-frequency transducers and provides an immersive soundstage with precise imaging. Offering a broad sweet spot and neutral frequency response, JBL 308P MkII delivers a crystal-clear representation of your mix— revealing subtle details, even when listening off-axis.
JBL 3 Series 308P MkII Features:
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- Patented Slip Stream™ low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class D amplifiers provide 112 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
- New Boundary EQ settings to compensate for low-frequency variants introduced by the environment
- HF Trim switch to adjust high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour power test ensures years of reliability Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
On-Stage ASP3011 Medium Foam Speaker Platforms
By decoupling studio monitors from their workspace, the ASP3011 isolates the true tone and frequency range of playback recordings. Without the use of On-Stage Acoustic Speaker Platforms, studio monitors build-up bass frequencies on hard surfaces; creating the semblance of a low-end in the mix. By creating separation between the speakers and the work surface with these durable foam wedges, studio engineers willenjoy a more accurate audio picture of their recordings.Features:
- Will accommodate studio monitors up to 10.5" in width and 12.5" in depth
- Dimensions: 10.5" x12.5" x1.5" per platform
- Weight: .25 lbs. each; about .6 lbs. per pair
- Includes two bases and two wedges
Solena Professional SP-300 Studio Monitor Stands
The Solena Professional SP-300 studio monitor stands are designed for your recording studio or where ever you need to place small speakers or monitors. Perfect for small spaces, this stand can be adjusted to 27"-51". The sturdy metal shelf features vibration reducing pads.Features:
- Material: Steel
- Adjustable height: 27"-51"
- Plate size: 9" x 9"
- Base: 17.7" x 17.7" x 17.7"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable Features:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Sturdy, flexible design
- Tough, tread-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers