JBL 4890 Full Range Stage Monitor Loudspeaker
JBL’s commitment of providing audio professionals the best tools for their work continues with the Array Series Stage Monitors. These systems provide ultimate performance for critical monitoring situations that require high quality sound at high SPL. Both models are very compact to allow unobtrusive presence on stage while providing smooth, predictable coverage and response from a single box or multiple boxes. Their linear amplitude and phase response increases the headroom before feedback. Integration of advanced design high power transducers, a new generation of horns, and advanced control electronics provides clearly superior performance. Reliability is designed in without having to rely on intrusive signal processing.
- Two Configurations - Vertical format for minimum footprint, and a Horizontal version for minimum height.
- High Technology Transducers - 355 mm (14 in) Ultra-low Distortion Neodymium Woofer with Unique Gap Topology 38 mm (1.5 in) exit, 100 mm (4 in) diaphragm Neodymium Compression Driver.
- Versatile Coverage - 60° x 40° horn that rotates in the 4890, and 45° cabinet angles provide optimum coverage for any application. Horn may be horizontally or vertically oriented in the 4890.
- Integrally Designed with JBL - Array Series Controllers Choose Analog, or Digital Controller for optimum system performance
- Frequency Response ¹ (± 3 dB): 70 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB (1 W, 1 m)
- Maximum Continous SPL, (Peak): 129 dB, (132 dB)
- Recommended HE Amplifier Power: 300 W @ 8Ω
- Recommended L.F. Amplifier Power: 600 W @ 8Ω
- Nominal Coverage: 60° horizontal, 40° horizontal, 60° vertical
- High Frequency Transducer: 2450 SL 38 mm, (1.5 in) Compression driver, 8Ω 100 mm (4 in) voice coil, pure titanium diaphragm, neodymium magnet
- Power Rating: 75 W AES, 1 kHz to 10 kHz, 300 W peak
- High Frequency Horn Optimized Aperture Flat-Front Bi-Radial®, die cast aluminum
- Coverage: 60°, 40°
- Low Frequency Transducer: 1400 PRO 355 mm (14 in) Ultra linear, neodymium magnet motor, Vented Gap Cooling, 8 100 mm (4 in) voice coil
- Power Rating: 600 W AES, 50 Hz to 500 Hz, 2400 W peak
- Enclosure: 19 mm (.75 in), 13 ply, 45º angle, handles
- Connectors: Parallel 8 pin Neutrik pins 1 ± LF, Pins 3 ± HF
- Dimensions H x W x D: 376 x 686 x 376 mm (14.8 x 27 x 14.8 in)
- Net Weight: 34 kg (75 lb)
- Finish: Black textured paint
- Grille: 16 ga. perforated steel, foam backed