JBL C25AV-LS-WH Life Safety Version Speaker Pair in White
The Control 25AV-LS built on the same platform as our popular Control 25AV and is UL 1480 UUMW Listed for use in fire alarm and/or emergency communication systems.
- UL 1480 UUMW Listed for Use in Fire Alarm and/or Emergency Communication Systems; EN54-24 certified
- Video shielded for use near video monitors.
- Extremely smooth frequency response.
- Aluminum Grille with Polyester Powder Coating for enduring reliability.
- 60 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V lines, with 8 ohms thru.
- SonicGuard™ overload protection.
- 130 mm (5.25 in) polypropylene coated woofer, 10 mm (.75 in) titanium coated horn-loaded tweeter.
- Includes InvisiBall® mounting hardware and sealed input panel cover.
- Screw-down input terminals.
- 105° x 85° high frequency horn.
- Freq. Range (-10 dB): 90 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Capacity: 200 Watts Continuous Program Power (at 8 ohm bypass mode) 100 Watts Continuous Pink Noise (at 8 ohm bypass mode) 60 Watts (at 60W tap setting)
- Transformer Taps: 60W, 30W, 15W (& 7.5W @ 70V)
- Nominal Sensitivity: 87dB, 1W at 1m (1kHz–10kHz, ave., at 8 ohm bypass mode); 71 dB, 1W at 4m per EN54-24 (100 Hz – 10 kHz, ave., 60W tap)
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 110° x 85° (1kHz to 16kHz)
- Directivity Factor (Q): 4.8 (500 Hz to 4kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 6.5dB (500 Hz to 4kHz)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 107 dB @ 1m (3.3 ft) average, 113 dB peak, at 8 ohms bypass mode, 89 dB at 4 m (13.2 ft.) average, at 60W tap setting, measured
- LF Driver: 130mm (5.25 in) with polypropylene coated paper cone with WeatherEdge surround, 25 mm (1 in) voicecoil on kapton former
- HF Driver: 20mm (.75 in) titanium coated PEI
- Termination: Captive screw-down terminals, zinc-plated copper base, nickel plated metal screws/washers, accepts up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open lug, plus bare wire up to 12 AWG (2.5 mm)
- Cabinet Material: ABS, (materials rated UL94-5VA)
- Grille: Aluminum with polyester powder coating
- Environmental: Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, IEC 529 IP-x5 splashproof rating
- Environmental: Full-range power limiting to protect network and transducers. Internal fuse to protect during exceptional overload condition
- Safety Agency: UL1480-UUMW Listed (S7232), EN54-24:2008 certified (Certificate No. 0359-CPR-00245), NFPA90, NFPA70A, and in accordance with the requirements of IEC60849/EN60849
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 236 x 186 x 159 mm (9.3 x 7.4 x 6.3 in)
- Weight: 3.8 kg (8.4 lbs.) ea
- Included Accessories: 1 pc MTC-PC2 input panel cover, Invisiball mounting base, 6 mm x 100 mm Invisiball hex wrench