JBL CBT-100LA-LS Line Array Column Speaker
The CBT 100LA-LS, with Constant Beamwidth Technology™, represents a breakthrough in pattern control consistency, utilizing complex analog delay beam-forming and amplitude tapering to accomplish superior, consistent vertical coverage without the narrow vertical beaming and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of straight form-factor column speakers.
- Patent-pending Constant Beamwidth Technology™ provides constant directivity up to the highest frequencies and reduces out-of-coverage lobing.
- EN54-24 Compliant (when installed with included MTC-PC2 panel cover).
- Vertical pattern coverage switchable between 40° for medium-throw coverage and 15° for long-throw applications.
- Switchable voicing provides flat response in music mode or mid-range presence peak in speech mode.
- Dynamic SonicGuard™ overload protection
- Swivel (pan)/tilt wall bracket included.
- Built-in 70V/100V transformer, plus 8 ohm direct capability.
- Components: Sixteen 50 mm (2 in) Full-Range
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 120 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: Vertical: Narrow Mode: 15° (2 kHz - 16 kHz) (±10°) Broad Mode: 40° (1 kHz - 16 kHz) (±10°) Horizontal: 150° (ave, 1 kHz – 4 kHz, ±20°)
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m): Narrow: (speech mode) 96 dB (2 kHz - 14 kHz ) (music mode) 93 dB (300 Hz - 18 kHz) Broad: (speech mode) 93 dB (2 kHz - 14 kHz) (music mode) 90 dB (300 Hz - 18 kHz)
- EN54 Sensitivity (@ 4m): 76 dB (per EN54:24 spectrum and measurement conditions at 4 meters, set at broad/music mode.)
- Nominal Impedance8 ohms (in Thru mode): 15w@70v; 30w@100v Tap = 333? 30w@70v; 60w@100v Tap = 167? 60w@70v; 120w@100v Tap = 83? 120w@70v; N/C@100v Tap = 42?
- Power Capacity (8 ohm setting): 325 W (1300W peak), 2 hrs 200 W (800W peak), 100 hrs
- Max SPL: Narrow: (speech mode) 121 dB cont ave (127 peak) (music mode) 118 dB cont ave (124 peak) Broad: (speech mode) 118 dB cont ave (124 peak) (music mode) 115 dB cont ave (121 peak)
- EN54 Max SPL (@ 4m): 92 dB (per EN54:24 spectrum and measurement conditions, at 4 meters)
- 70V/100V Transformer Taps: 120W, 60W, 30W, (15W at 70V only), and 8 thru, via switch
- Reference Axis: Specification and measurement referenced on-axis vertically and horizontally to the center point of the speaker baffle.
- Enclosure: Fiberglass reinforced ABS cabinet with UL94-5VB flammability rating, painted aluminum grille
- Outdoor Capability: IP-55 rated, per IEC529, when installed with optional MTC-PC2 panel cover. UV, moisture and 200-hr ASTM G85 acid-air/salt-spray resistant.
- Colors: White (-WH)
- Insert Points: 18 M6 insert points on back panel.
- Mounting: Included swivel (pan)/tilt wall bracket provides continuously variable +/-80 degree left-right swivel aiming (at no up/down tilt -- see Bracket Guide for maximum swivel range at various up/down tilt angles), continuously adjustable ±15 degree tilt, as well as 5 degree fixed increment points. Eighteen threaded mounting points located on back panel conform to industry standard rectangular 108 x 51 mm (4.25 x 2.0 in) pattern for OmniMount® 30.0 and other compatible third-party brackets. Threaded mounting points can be utilized for suspension.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1000 x 98.5 x 153 (39.4 in x 3.8 in x 6.0 in)
- Weight: 7.2 kg (15.8 lbs.)
- Safety Agency: EN54-24:2008 certified (Certificate No. 0359-CPR-00432), when installed with MTC-PC2 terminal panel cover. Cabinet UL94-5VB flammability rated. In accordance with the requirements of IEC60849/EN60849. Transformer UL registered per UL1876.
- Included Accessories: Swivel (pan) / tilt wall bracket MTC-PC2 terminal panel cover