JBL CBT 50LA-LS Line Array Column Speaker
The CBT 50LA-LS, with Constant Beamwidth Technology™, represents a breakthrough in pattern control, utilizing analog delay beam-forming and amplitude tapering to accomplish consistent vertical coverage without the narrow vertical beaming and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of straight form-factor passive column speakers.
- Patent-pending Constant Beamwidth Technology™ provides constant directivity up to the highest frequencies and reduces out-of-coverage lobing.
- EN54-24 Compliant (when installed with included MTC-PC2 panel cover).
- Switchable voicing provides flat response in music mode or mid-range presence peak in speech mode.
- Dynamic SonicGuard™ overload protection
- Built-in 70V/100V transformer, plus 8 ohm direct capability.
- Swivel (pan) / tilt wall bracket included.
- Components: Eight 50 mm (2 in) Full-Range
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 120 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: Vertical 20° (1.5 kHz - 16 kHz, ±10°) Horizontal 150° (ave, 1 kHz – 4 kHz, ±20°)
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m): 93 dB (speech mode, 2 kHz - 14 kHz) 89 dB (music mode, 300 Hz - 18 kHz)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Capacity (8 ohm setting): 150W (600W peak), 2 hrs 100 W (400W peak), 100 hrs
- Max SPL: Speech mode: 115 dB cont ave (121 peak) Music mode: 111 dB cont ave (117 peak)
- 70V/100V Transformer Taps: 60W, 30W, 15W, (7.5W at 70V only), and 8? thru, via switch
- Enclosure: Fiberglass reinforced ABS cabinet, painted aluminum grille
- Outdoor Capability: IP-55 rated, per IEC529, when installed with optional MTC-PC2 panel cover. UV, moisture and 200-hr ASTM G85 acid-air/salt-spray resistant.
- Colors: Black
- Insert Points: Ten M6 insert points on back panel.
- Mounting: Included swivel (pan) / tilt wall bracket provides continuously variable +/-80 degree left-right swivel aiming (at no up/down tilt -- see Bracket Guide for maximum swivel range at various up/down tilt angles), continuously adjustable ±15 degree tilt, as well as 5 degree fixed increment points within the range. Ten threaded mounting points located on back panel located on back panel conform to industry standard rectangular 108 x 51 mm (4.25 x 2.0 in) pattern for OmniMount® 30.0 and other compatible third-party brackets. Threaded mounting points can be utilized for suspension.
- Safety Agency Rating: EN54-24:2008 certified (Certificate No. 0359-CPR-00238), when installed with MTC-PC2 terminal panel cover. In accordance with the requirements of IEC60849/EN60849.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 528 x 99 x 153 mm (20.8 x 3.9 x 6.0 in)
- Weight: 4.1 kg (9.0 lbs.)
- Included Accessories: Swivel (pan) / tilt wall bracket MTC-PC2 terminal panel cover