JBL CONTROL-126WT 6.5-Inch In Wall 2-Way Speaker
The Control 126WT is a premium in-wall speaker within the JBL Professional Control® Contractor line designed for applications such as foreground music, boardrooms, reception areas, airports, convention centers, cruise ships, retail outlets, restaurants, museums, surround locations, or any critical listening application where top performance from a loudspeaker with minimal visual impact is required.Features:
- Components: 165 mm (6.5 in) polymer-coated aluminum-cone woofer with pure butyl rubber surround. 25 mm (1 in) pure-titanium dome low diffraction swivel aimable titanium tweeter
- High-slope crossover for natural midrange sound
- Extended bandwidth performance of 38 Hz - 20 kHz
- 50W continuous (100W program, 200W peak) power handling (126W)
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Power Capacity: 200 W Peak; 100 W Continuous Program Power; 50 W Continuous Pink Noise
- Transformer Taps: 70 V: 30 W, 15 W, 7.5 W & 3.7 W taps
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Low Frequency: 165 mm (6.5 in) polymer-coated aluminum cone.
- High-Frequency: 25 mm (1 in) pure-titanium dome with cloth suspension on low-diffraction swivel-mount with -10 degree aimability.
- Terminations: Screw-down Euroblock-type connector. Max wire size 14 AWG (1.5 mm)2
- Crossover Network: 3rd order (18 dB/oct) Low Pass to the woofer and 3rd order (18 dB/oct) High Pass to the tweeter.
- Optimum Air Cavity Behind Speaker: 20 to 40 liters (0.7 to 1.4 cu ft)
- Outside Dimensions (H x W x D): 280 x 215 x 105 mm (11 x 8.5 x 4.1 in), 99 mm (3.8 in) front of wall to back of speaker.
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 2 mm (1.25 in)
- Cutout Size (H x W): 246 x 181 mm (9.7 x 7.2 in),
- Net Weight (ea): 2.7 kg (5.9 lb)
- Included Accessories: Cutout template & paint shield