JBL CONTROL 128WT 8-inch 2-Way Inwall Speaker Pair
The Control 128WT is a premium in-wall speaker within the JBL Professional Control® Contractor line designed for applications such as foreground music, boardrooms, reception areas, airports, convention centers, cruise ships, retail outlets, restaurants, museums, surround locations, or any critical listening application where top performance from a loudspeaker with minimal visual impact is required..
- Components:200 mm (8 in) polymer-coated aluminum-cone woofer with pure butyl rubber surround.25 mm (1 in) pure-titanium dome low-diffraction swivel aimable titanium tweeter.
- High-slope crossover for natural midrange sound.
- Extended bandwidth performance of 30 Hz – 20 kHz.
- 60 W continuous (120 W program, 240 W peak) power handling (128 W).
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Power Capacity: 200 W Peak 100 W Continuous Program Power 50W Continuous Pink Noise
- Transformer Taps: 70 V: 50 W, 25 W, 12 W & 6 W 100 V: 50 W, 25 W, & 12 W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Low Frequency: 200 mm (8 in) polymer-coated aluminum cone, pure butyl rubber surround.
- High-Frequency: 25 mm (1 in) pure-titanium dome with cloth suspension on low-diffraction swivel-mount with -10 degree aimability.
- Terminations: Screw-down Euroblock-type connector. Max wire size 14 AWG (1.5 mm)2
- Crossover Network: 2nd order Low Pass to the woofer and 2nd order High Pass to the tweeter.
- Optimum Air Cavity Behind Speaker: 40 to 80 liters (1.4 to 2.8 cu ft)
- Outside Dimensions (H x W x D): 334 x 257 x 110 mm (13.1 x 10.1 x 4.3 in), 102 mm (4.0 in) front of wall to back of speaker.
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 32 mm (1.25 in)
- Cutout Size (H x W): 300 x 225 mm (11.9 x 8.9 in) Cutout template included.
- Weight (ea): 3.3 kg (7.2 lbs.)
- Included Accessories: Cutout template & paint shield