JBL CONTROL-321C 12-Inch Ceiling Coaxial Loudspeaker with HF Compression DriverFeatures:
- Consistent 90° broadband pattern control.
- Components: 300 mm (12 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone with 50 mm (2 in) voice-coil; 25 mm (1. exit) compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- 250 Watt power handling with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 34 Hz – 18 kHz
- Power Rating: 200 W (600 W peak), 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m): 94 dB measured half-space; 99 dB computed for competitive comparison
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 47 Hz – 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° conical, broadband (Avg 1k - 16kHz)
- Directivity Factor (Q): 8.7 (1k - 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.4 dB (1k - 16kHz)
- Crossover Network: 1.8 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 366 x 366 mm (14.4 x 14.4 in) square baffle x depth from back of baffle of 223 mm (8.8 in)
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.