JBL CONTROL 322C 12-Inch Ceiling Coax Speaker
High-output 12 in. Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker
The Control 322C delivers exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.
- Consistent 90° broadband pattern control.
- Components • Kevlar-reinforced 300 mm (12 in) woofer with 75 mm (3 inch) voice-coil cone. • Medium-format compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- Power handling of 400 Watts with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 32 Hz – 20 kHz
- Long-Term System Power Rating: 400 W (1600 W peak), 2 hrs 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m): 95 dB measured half-space 100 dB computed for competitive comparison
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 48 Hz – 19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° conical, broadband (Avg. 1k - 16kHz)
- Directivity Factor (Q): 9 (1k - 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.5dB (1k - 16kHz)
- Crossover Network: 1.4 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 366 x 366 mm (14.4 x 14.4 in) square baffle x depth from back of baffle of 223 mm (8.8 in)