JBL DSC260 Processor/Crossover
The JBL DSC260 Digital System Controller, a specialized device designed for overall system control. It provides electronic crossover, transducer equalization, signal alignment, level matching, and protection limiting for your system. Its advanced design and high quality components, coupled with in-depth acoustical measurements and extensive listening tests, provides superior sonic performance. By integrating the various system control requirements into one package, the DSC260 offers unparalleled performance for touring, fixed installation and monitoring requirements.
- Security Lock Out modes for protecting and hiding program settings
- Delay units are selectable in meters, feet, or milliseconds
- Polarity reversal on each output
- Digital gain adjustment from2-5 to +4 dB
- MIDI sysex dump utilities to save and transfer programs between units and archive settings
- Mutes on each output
- Inputs: 2 channels, Maximum level +20dBu, 10k≤ imp., Pin 2 + Electronically Balanced
- Outputs: 6 channels, Maximum level +10dBu, into 600 ≤ imp., Pin 2 + Electronically Balanced
- Output Impedance: 47 ≤
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz <+/- 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05%, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, @+10dBu
- Configuration: Stereo 2-way and 3-way, Mono 4, 5, 6 way, Any combination of 2 inputs to six outputs with individual passbands.
- Crossover Slopes: Butterworth 12, 18, 24 or 48dB/Octave and Linkwitz-Riley 12, 24 or 48dB/Octave.
- Front Panel Controls: Softkeys for programming functions. Mute on each output and LED level meters with limit, -3, -6 and -20dB below threshold. Input LED meters with signal present, -12, -6 and -3dB and Clip.
- Display: 2 x 16 Character Backlit LCD
- Limiters: Mid Band Limiters with variable threshold of -10 to +10dBu
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 Volts 50/60 Hz +/- 10%
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Assignable Equalization: An array of up to 38 bands of EQ can be assigned to the inputs and outputs. Dependent upon slopes of crossovers used. High and Low shelving at 6dB or 12dB/Octave or fully parametric with a variable bandwidth of 0.05 to 3.0 octaves. Frequency range from 15Hz to 16kHz. Amplitude of +/- 15dB in 0.5 dB steps.
- Assignable Delay: Up to 635 ms of delay on each input to output path including Input A, Input B, Input A + B Sum and Outputs 1-6.
- Latency: 1.2 ms, any input to any output.
- Delay Resolution: 21 ms steps
- Memory: 60 User Programs stored in Flash Memory
- Dimensions: 44.4mm x 483mm x 203mm HxWxD (1.75” x 19” x 8”)
- Net Weight: 2.8 kg (6.2 lbs.)
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 kg (9.9 lbs.)
- Safety Agency Approvals: CE, ETL