JBL EON206P 6-Channel 160W Portable PA System
The EON206P is a self-contained, portable PA system featuring multiple input channels with individual tone controls, reverb and convenient sound output capabilities that allow the user to integrate the system into any number of audio environments. With its lightweight and ergonomic design, the EON206P is an easy to use, lightweight package with un-compromised sound quality. Whether you're a musician, singer, DJ, teacher or anyone in need of a truly compact and portable system, the EON206P has all the features you need to deliver your message. Features large volume control knobs for easy usage and high visibility even in dimly lit rooms and the mixer stands vertically for easier access. The ergonomic design makes the EON206P easy to carry, travel, setup and store.
The attached mixer has 6 inputs: 2 mono inputs comprised of a combination input connector, MIC/LINE selector, Treble and Bass controls, Reverb and channel volume controls. The 4 stereo inputs are where you can connect all of the microphones, musical instruments and external sound sources (like MP3 or CD players). The stereo inputs labeled "CH 3/4" offer the option of using RCA with a volume control. The input labeled "CH5/6" is a 3.5 mm stereo input of the type typically found on personal music players. The "Monitor Out" enables sourcing to recording devices, additional powered speakers or mixers via RCA connectors.Features:
- Treble Control: Adjusts the amount of high frequencies
- Bass Control: Adjusts the amount of low frequencies
- Reverb Control: Adjusts the amount of reverb
- Channel Volume Control: Adjusts the gain level
- MIC/LINE "Selector": Allows you to select between a microphone (XLR) input and a line (1/4" phone) input
- Combination 1/4" phone plug and XLR male input
- Stereo In 3/4 1/4" Phone Inputs
- Volume Control for "Stereo In 3/4"
- Stereo in 3/4 RCA Inputs
- 3.5mm Input Jack
- Monitor Outputs
- Master Volume and "Limit" LED