JBL EON305 2-Way Passive Portable Speaker System
Rapidly adding to its groundbreaking and industry-standard EON series portable loudspeakers, JBL introduces the EON300 series portable PA loudspeakers at AES. The EON300 series puts the next generation of EON systems within reach of an even broader range of users, delivering the same fundamental design features, sonic performance and integrated utility as the new EON500 series, at an even more affordable price.
The EON305 is a 15-inch, two-way, passive, portable speaker system. It is a light weight loudspeaker system capable of fullbandwidth reproduction at high levels. The EON315 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) JBL woofer, a 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide. The system will handle 250 watts continuously and 1000 watts peak.
- 250 watt Passive Speaker System, with a 500 watt program power and 1000 watt peak power rating
- Light Weight, at only 15 kg (33 lbs) it is truly portable
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- JBL 15 in. low-frequency driver with a 64mm (2 1/2 in.) diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil
- 1 in. throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver.
- 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical waveguide for uniform audience coverage
- SonicGuard HF protection
- NL4 and 1/4 in. input connectors
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy daisy-chain connections
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosure for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
- System Power Rating: 250 W continuous, 500 W program, 1000 W peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 38 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 685 mm x 438 mm x 366 mm (27 in x 17.3 in x 14.4 in)
- Coverage Pattern : 100° H x 60° V nominal
- Maximum SPL : 128 dB
- Net Weight : 15 kg (33 lb)
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Perfectly matched for powered-mixer systems.
- Everywhere you need to be heard.