JBL JRX225 Dual 15" Two-Way Passive Live Sound LoudspeakerAffordable, Reliable, High Quality Sound
The JRX225 is a portable, dual fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback. The dual fifteen configuration is especially useful for applications in which additional low-frequency power and extension is needed but adding a subwoofer to the system is not practical. JBL's JRX200 Series delivers the performance and the prestige that JBL is known for at an affordable price point.Features:
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Power Rating: 500 W / 2000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 42 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 62 Hz - 13 kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 100 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1092 mm x 464 mm x 432 mm (43 in x 18.3 in x 17 in)
- Weight: 42.6 kg (94 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A x 2
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
- Grille: 18-gauge, powder-coated steel