JBL LSR308 Monitors with Scarlett-2i2-2nd and SP-1 MicBundle Includes:
- 2x JBL LSR308 8" Powered Recording Studio Monitors
- 1x Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB 2.0 Audio Interface
- 1x MXL MCA SP1 Large Studio Condenser Microphone
- 3x 25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
JBL LSR308 8" Two-Way Powered Studio Monitor
Bi-amplified studio monitor with magnetically-shielded 8" low frequency transducer and 1" soft-dome high frequency transducer and image control wave guide. Class-D 56-watt RMS amplifier for LF, and 56-watt RMS amplifier for HF. Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs with detented level control, HF and LF trim controls.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB 2.0 Audio Interface
This is the compact yet versatile 2-in, 2-out USB audio interface. It gives singer songwriters two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps and the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. Take it anywhere, connect by USB, plug your mics and guitars straight in, and simply start recording. Focusrite interfaces are the perfect partner for Pro Tools, so Scarlett 2i2 comes with Pro Tools | First recording software in the box, as well as Ableton Live Lite and a suite of software and samples so you can start recording straight away. As you?d expect, it works flawlessly with all major DAWs on Mac and PC.
MXL MCA SP-1 Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
The MCA SP-1 Studio Mic is a true breakthrough in affordable microphone technology, giving you a true large-diaphragm condenser design at a cost that would have been absolutely insane just a few years ago.The MCA SP-1 Studio Microhone combines the best in "Vintage" European design with todays modern production techniques used by studio recording professionals in the best recording studios from LA to London. Years of intense research went into designing this microphone studying the specifications of many of the top name brand studio microphones and working closely with many professional recording engineers, the end result is this truly incredible sounding value priced studio microphone.
JBL LSR308 Features:
- Image Control Waveguide was developed for JBL's new flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor and with the introduction of the JBL 3 Series, is now included for the first time in an affordable, compact reference monitor.
- JBL Transducers are legendary for their performance. The 3 Series long-throw woofer and its damped woven composite Neodymium tweeter are designed from the ground up to reproduce the powerful transients and micro dynamics of your mix. These drivers deliver impressive deep bass and smooth high frequency response beyond the range of human hearing.
- JBL's Patented Slip Stream low frequency port design works in concert with the woofer to produce deep bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely engineered for greater low-frequency extension and reduced turbulence.
- Big Power, Big Sound - 3 Series efficient Class D Amplifiers provide abundant power to deliver the output and dynamic headroom needed for the most demanding production styles
- Professional Balanced Inputs - Balanced XLR and 6 mm TRS inputs give you the options you need to connect your 3 Series to any signal source while maintaining professional signal quality.
- Selectable Input Sensitivity - The -10 dB/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the 3 Series to high output professional gear without any danger of input overload.
- LF Trim and HF Trim "TRIM" switches for both the Low and High Frequencies give you excellent control over the 3 Series sound in "your" room. Use these to fine-tune the amount of bass and treble you hear to compensate for room acoustics, program material and your personal taste.
- JBL Professional Reliability - Prior to becoming a production-ready design, each 3 Series model is subjected to JBL's tough 100 hour power test, in which the speaker is required to play continually at full output for 100 hours without failure. This demanding test ensures your 3 Series speakers will deliver years of reliable performance.
- JBL LSR Design - Your Music Needs a Point of Reference - While most manufacturers take only a single on axis measurement of the speaker's performance, this doesn't tell how it will sound in your room. JBL's LSR Linear Spatial Reference design criteria requires seventy-two measurements yielding more than 1,200 times more data, enabling JBL to engineer a speaker that "sounds right" in any working space. With LSR design, 3 Series Studio Monitors deliver superior accuracy regardless of the size and shape of your room, so your mixes "hit their mark" when heard on any playback system.
- Deep Pedigree - The impressive performance of the 3 Series Reference Monitors is the result of JBL's development of its flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Features:
- 2-in, 2-out USB audio interface
- Connect by USB, plug your mics and guitars straight in, and simply start recording
- Scarlett 2i2 comes with Pro Tools
- Lower latency than any other USB audio interfaces
- Addictive Keys virtual instrument from XLN Audio is included for free
- Works flawlessly with all major DAWs on Mac and PC
- Operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz
- Unique haloes around the gain knobs
MXL MCA SP-1 Features:
- Gold Sputtered Capsule For "Vintage Sound"
- Wide Dynamic Range For Truly Detailed Recordings
- Ultra Low Noise Producing A Full, Rich, Elegant, Sound
- 30Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Ideal For Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Piano or simply any recording application!
25ft XLR to XLR Cable Features:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers