JBL LSR6312SP Powered Studio Subwoofer System
The LSR6312SP powered subwoofer is based on a 12" woofer with JBL's patented Differential Drive and 250 Watts of power. THX pm3 Approved. METAlliance Certified.
- Multi-format powered subwoofer for Dolby Prologic, AC-3, DTS and other surround formats.
- RMC Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of response peaks due to room modes. RMC Calibration Kit included.
- 250 W continuous output power amplifier.
- Sophisticated LCR bass management system.
- Direct LFE input with selectable 10 dB input sensitivity.
- Summed output allows chaining of multiple LSR6312SP for multiple subwoofer systems.
- Differential Drive technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and low
- power compression.
- High-density baffle for low resonance and stable inertial ground.
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation.
- Frequency Response: (-6 dB) 28 Hz - 80 Hz
- -10 dB: 26 Hz
- Enclosure Resonance Frequency: 28 Hz
- Low-To-High Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz (4th order electroacoustic Linkwitz-Riley)
- Distortion, 96 dB SPL/ 1 m: N/A
- Low Frequency (<80 Hz): N/A
- 2nd Harmonic: <2%
- 3rd Harmonic: <1%
- Maximum Continuous SPL: >112 dB SPL / 1 m (35 Hz - 80 Hz)
- Maximum Peak SPL: >115 dB SPL / 1 m (35 Hz - 80 Hz)
- Calibrated Input Sensitivity: XLR or 1/4"
- Selectable -10 dBV +4 dBu,+8 dBu: 96 dB / 1 m
- Power Nonlinearity(20 Hz - 200 Hz): N/A
- 30 W: <0.4 dB
- 100 W: <1.0 dB
- Power / Clip / Bypass Indicators: Green LED - normal operation, Amber LED - bypass mode, Red LED - Limiter activated
- Low Frequency Topology: Class A-B, all discrete
- Sine Wave Power Rating: 260 W (<0.5% THD into rated impedance)
- THD + N, 1/2Power: <0.05%
- AC Input Voltage: 115 VAC, 60 Hz (230VAC, 50 Hz – model LSR6312SP/230)
- AC Input Voltage Operating Range: ±15%