JBL MP-418SP: 18
The MP-418SP combines an 18-inch subwoofer system and a Crown 600 watt power amp in one compact portable system. Features:
- The first amplifier channel (the "internal" channel) is dedicated to powering the internal 18" VGC woofer - The second channel (the "external" channel) can be used with a full-range, passive speaker such as the EON-1500 or MP-410
- Stereo, high-passed line-outputs are also provided to drive powered satellite speakers such as the EON15 G2 or an external amplifier / speaker system
- 600 watt, 4 ohm VGC(TM) (Vented Gap Cooling) 18-inch low frequency transducer for unsurpassed performance.
- Crown dual channel amplifier with 660 watts RMS per channel into 4 ohms or 400 watts RMS into 8 ohms with XLR inputs
- Flexibility - May be used with passive or powered satellite speakers and includes dual XLR pass through/high pass outputs
- 1/4" powered outputs to external speaker
- Enclosure constructed of 7-ply, 18 mm plywood and coated with JBL's exclusive DuraFlex(TM) - a rugged, advanced, poly-urea finish
- 16 gauge, hexagon perforated, steel grill
- Heavy-duty steel carry handles.
- Heavy-duty casters mounted on the rear of the enclosure for easy transport.
- 35 mm pole mount receptacle in top of speaker enclosure
- Subwoofer Freq. response: 38Hz-150Hz.
- Size: 24.3"h x 21.19"w x 30.57"d. Wt. 119 lbs.