JBL MP-418SP: 18
The MP-418SP combines an 18-inch subwoofer system and a Crown 600 watt power amp in one compact portable system.
- The first amplifier channel (the "internal" channel) is dedicated to powering the internal 18" VGC woofer - The second channel (the "external" channel) can be used with a full-range, passive speaker such as the EON-1500 or MP-410
- Stereo, high-passed line-outputs are also provided to drive powered satellite speakers such as the EON15 G2 or an external amplifier / speaker system
- 600 watt, 4 ohm VGC(TM) (Vented Gap Cooling) 18-inch low frequency transducer for unsurpassed performance.
- Crown dual channel amplifier with 660 watts RMS per channel into 4 ohms or 400 watts RMS into 8 ohms with XLR inputs
- Flexibility - May be used with passive or powered satellite speakers and includes dual XLR pass through/high pass outputs
- 1/4" powered outputs to external speaker
- Enclosure constructed of 7-ply, 18 mm plywood and coated with JBL's exclusive DuraFlex(TM) - a rugged, advanced, poly-urea finish
- 16 gauge, hexagon perforated, steel grill
- Heavy-duty steel carry handles.
- Heavy-duty casters mounted on the rear of the enclosure for easy transport.
- 35 mm pole mount receptacle in top of speaker enclosure
- Subwoofer Freq. response: 38Hz-150Hz.
- Size: 24.3"h x 21.19"w x 30.57"d. Wt. 119 lbs.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.