JBL MRX-525 DUAL 15IN/800W @ 4 OHMS 2-WAY SPKR
The MRX525 is an excellent choice when the application calls for high performance and simplicity. A pair of MRX525s and a single, high-power amplifier is a complete sound system capable of reinforcing bass and kick drum or playing high-level music in clubs and other venues. The MRX525 is comprised of two 15" 265H Differential Drive? woofers with combined power handling of 800 watts (continuous). For the high frequencies, 2408H 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver is mounted to a 70? x 70? horn. The 70? coverage angle of the MRX525 is wide enough to provide coverage of an audience when used one-per-side yet narrow enough to allow splaying of multiple enclosures without excessive coverage overlap. The enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex? finish. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure. The grilles are internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
- Lightweight and high-power
- Dual 15" Differential Drive? woofers for high-power capacity and extended LF performance
- 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm compression driver
- 70? x 70? coverage
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex? enclosure finish
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: 57 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Capacity: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- (Continuous / Program / Peak): 700 W / 1400 W / 2800 W
- Rated Maximum SPL: 129 dB SPL Continuous (135 dB SPL Peak)
- Coverage Pattern: 70? x 70? nominal
- Size (H x W x D): 48.75" x 21" x 18"
- Weight: 84 lbs.
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x JBL 265H 15" Differential Drive? woofer