JBL PRX412M 12-In 2-Way Passive Speaker 1200 Watt
PRX400 passive speakers were designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed to address a multitude of demanding audio environments while still being reasonably priced. For musicians, DJ's, House of Worship, public address, or suspended in a commercial environment like a school or nightclub, they can be used with a powered mixer or a full rack of amps and signal processing, delivering the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible. Comprised of tour tested JBL components in rugged enclosures with professional connectors and suspension points, three 2-way designs and an 18" sub-woofer tackle tough jobs affordably and professionally.
PRX412M is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications.Ideal for:
- Speech reinforcement
- Live performance stage monitoring
- Reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
- 90 degrees x 50 degrees coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex enclosure finish
- Utilizes twelve M10 suspension points for safe deployment in light duty installations.
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 19 kHz
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90 degrees x 50 degrees nominal
- System Sensitivity: 95 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise: 300 W / 600 W / 1200 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 126 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 577 mm x 353 mm x 400 mm (22.7" x 13.9" x 15.75")
- Net Weight: 17.5 kg (38 lbs.)
- Input Connectors: Parallel Neutrik® Speakon® NL-2 / ¼" phone combo jacks