JBL PRX425 Dual 15-In 2-Way Passive Speaker 2400
PRX400 passive speakers were designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed to address a multitude of demanding audio environments while still being reasonably priced. For musicians, DJ's, House of Worship, public address, or suspended in a commercial environment like a school or nightclub, they can be used with a powered mixer or a full rack of amps and signal processing, delivering the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible. Comprised of tour tested JBL components in rugged enclosures with professional connectors and suspension points, three 2-way designs and an 18" sub-woofer tackle tough jobs affordably and professionally.
PRX425 dual fifteen-inch, two-way is the perfect choice for DJ's and bands who need low-frequency extension from the convenience of a stand-alone cabinet.Ideal for:
- Live sound reinforcement for vocals and musical instruments
- The perfect choice for DJ's and bands who need low-frequency extension from the convenience of a stand-alone cabinet.
- Dual 15" two-way design
- 90 degrees x 50 degrees coverage
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex enclosure finish
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Frequency Range: 55 Hz - 19 kHz
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90 degrees x 50 degrees nominal
- System Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise: 600 W / 1200 W / 2400 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 134 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1044 mm x 429 mm x 521 mm (41.1" x 16.9" x 20.5")
- Net Weight: 33.5 kg (74 lbs.)
- Input Connectors: Parallel Neutrik® Speakon® NL-2 / ¼" phone combo jacks