The PRX518 is a high performance selfpoweredcompact subwoofer system. ThePRX518S is comprised of a 2044E 460 mm(18") VGC™ (Vented Gap Cooled) wooferdriven by a Crown International Class-Ddigital power amplifier. A propriety DSPchip is at the core of a fully featured inputsection, providing user selectable crossoverfunctionality, polarity optimization,protection, dynamic limiting and discretecomponent optimization.
The enclosure is constructed of qualityplywood and coated in JBL’s ruggedDuraFlex™ finish. An integrated polemount on the top enables an easysub/satellite configuration. The CNCmachinedsteel grille wraps around thesides of the enclosure so there are noprotruding lips on the front of the box tocreate acoustical interference. The grille isalso lined with an acoustically transparentfoam to provide additional driverprotection.
The amplifier input panel offers stereoinputs with XLR or ¼ inch jackcompatibility. A user selectable crossoverensures a smooth transition to full-rangesystem connected to the stereo outputs.Signal present and overload lights indicatethe system status and assist in setting theoptimum level, via the level control knob.
- JBL VGC™ (Vented Gap Cooled) woofer
- Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier
- DSP, input section with selectable crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable polarity reverse
- Professional XLR line and ¼" Mic/Instrument inputs
- Stereo input and Loop-Thru capability
- Illuminated logo for clear Power-On status
- Top panel pole mount socket for sub/satellite configuration
- DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
- Wrap around heavy duty steel grille provides protection without obstructing performance.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.