The PRX535 is a self-powered, lightweight3-way loudspeaker system capable ofdelivering a very high level of performance,both in SPL and sonic accuracy. The PRX535is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) 265FDifferential Drive® woofer, a 165 mm (6.5 in)195H horn-loaded 90° by 50° mid-range anda 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymerdiaphragm, neodymium compression drivermounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven bya multi-channel Crown International Class-Ddigital power amplifier. A propriety DSP chipis at the core of a fully featured input section,providing user selectable system EQ,protection, input sensitivity selection, crossoverfunctionality, dynamic limiting anddiscrete component optimization.
The enclosure is constructed of qualityplywood and coated in JBL’s ruggedDuraFlex™ finish. Durable polypropyleneend-caps add extra protection for the cabinet.An integrated pole mount on the bottom endcapenables easy deployment. The CNCmachinedsteel grille wraps around the sidesof the enclosure so there are no protrudinglips on the front of the box to createacoustical interference. The grille is also linedwith an acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switchprovides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source withoutusing a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist insetting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
- Differential Drive® woofer
- Horn loaded mid range for sonic accuracy and enhanced pattern control
- 1.5" annual polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier: lightweight, compact, multi channel, heritage
- DSP input section with crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and ¼" Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Illuminated logo for clear Power-On status
- Integrated pole mount socket
- DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
- Polypropylene end-caps enhance durability
- Wrap around heavy duty steel grille provides protection without obstructing performance.
- Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort