JBL PRX715XLF 15" Self-Powered Extended Low Frequency Subwoofer System
The PRX715XLF is the next step in the highly successful PRX Series and introduces the first use of JBL’s patented Differential Drive Technology with ferrite drivers. Differential Drive technology incorporates lower mass in the ferrite magnet for reduced weight while maximizing power amp efficiency for greater heat dissipation and increased power handling. Powering the PRX715XLF is a 1500 Watt high performance, exceptionally low distortion amplification system engineered to deliver clean power with maximum headroom to efficiently deliver rich, deep bass response even at very high sound power levels. Compact, ultra-lightweight, the PRX715XLF uses JBL’s tour tested technology throughout so you can trust it to deliver a lifetime of reliable performance.
- 131 dB peak SPL
- 15" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- DSP Input limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Integrated stereo pass-thru, with selectable HP filter, and polarity reverse
- 2 x XLR-1/4" combination inputs, with 2 x XLR loop-thru
- M20 pole receptacle accepts JBLPOLE-GA and JBLPOLE-MA speaker poles
- Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
- Power Rating: 1500 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 37 Hz - 113 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 44 Hz – 91 Hz
- Internal Crossover Frequency: 90 Hz DSP controlled 48 dB filter slope
- Loop out Crossover Frequency: 120 Hz analog 24 dB filter slope
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB
- Signal indicators: Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting, Signal: Green LED indicates signal present, Power/Standby : Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV limiter circuit
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced)
- Polarity: normal or reverse polarity
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2275H 15 in woofer
- Enclosure: Rectangular, 18 mm & 25mm, plywood
- Transport: 2 x injection molded handles with backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Input Connectors: Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4" combo connectors
- Output Connectors: Two balanced male XLR connectors.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 547.1 mm x 445.0 mm x 580.0 mm, (21.54 in x 17.52 in x 22.48 in)
- Net Weight: 25.4 kg (56 lb.)