JBL PRX835W 15-Inch 3-Way Powered Speaker
The JBL PRX835W is a full-range speaker designed for main system applications. Featuring a 15" woofer, 6.5" midrange transducer, and 1.5" compression driver powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX835W delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.Features:
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4" and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen_including the famous JBL 100-hour power test-ensures reliable performance
- System type: self-powered 15-inch, 3-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL output: 138 dB peak
- Frequency range (-10 dB): normal: 41 Hz - 20 kHz boost: 41 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency response (±3 dB): normal: 50 Hz - 18.25k boost: 48 Hz - 20k
- Input connectors: 2 x balanced XLR / 1/4" input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Input impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- Signal indicators: limit - yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting. Signal - green LED indicates signal present. Power - blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
- EQ: user selectable presets for normal or boost, Advanced EQ settings available using Wi-Fi and PRX Connect application.
- Dynamic control (input): dbx type IV limiter circuit
- Crossover frequency: 580 Hz, 2.1 kHz
- Design: highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Power rating: 1500W (750W x 2)
- AC power input: 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Low frequency driver: 1 x JBL 275G 380mm (15") woofer
- Medium frequency driver: 1 x JBL 196H 165mm (6.5") horn-loaded midrange transducer
- High frequency driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- Directivity index (DI): 10.5 dB
- Directivity factor (Q): 11.2
- Enclosure: trapezoidal, 18mm plywood
- Suspension / mounting: 12 x M10 suspension points
- Transport: 2 x integrated handles with injection molded backing cup
- Finish: obsidian duraflex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Dimensions: 36.9" x 17.5" x 21.2" (938mm x 446mm x 539mm) (H x W x D)
- Net Weight: 77.0 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 85.0 lbs.