JBL STX835 Dual 15-Inch 3-Way Bass Reflex Speaker
The STX800 Series was designed to bridge the space between light-duty portable PA speakers and flown full-size line array tour sound systems. Our goals at the inception of this project were simple: Offer a high performance, high density system solution in a truck-pack friendly format. Develop concert-worthy floor monitors and side fills that could affordably complement any touring sound system. Deliver an affordable, great sounding subwoofer that could reproduce true low frequency at elevated sound pressure levels. With four full-range systems and two subwoofers, the STX Series can cover just about any professional application. Whether you’re in need of ancillary speakers for a full-blown tour sound system, ground-stacking for a live concert performance, installing speakers in dance clubs or performance venues, touring clubs with your band, or you are a performing mobile DJ, STX800 Series is the smart choice.Features:
- (18 in.) Vented Gap Cooling low-frequency driver for extended low-frequency output.
- CMCD Cone Midrange Compression Driver provides low midrange distortion, increased sensitivity, extended bandwidth and improved phase coherence.
- 60° x 40° coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Rugged DuraFlex coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
- Frequency Range ( –10 dB): 32 Hz-20 kHz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 43 Hz-20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 60° × 40° nominal
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 96 dB
- Power Rating: 1200 W / 2400 W / 4800 W
- Rated Maximum SPL: 133 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 4O
- Input Connectors: Two NL4
- Operational Modes: Full Range/Bi-Amp with internal passive mid-high crossover network
- Dimensions (H x W x D): (42.0" x 22.4" x 22.6")
- Net Weight: 75 kg (126 lbs)