JBL VRX-932LA-1 12 in. Two-Way Line Array Loudspeaker System
The JBL VRX932LA-1 is a light-weight (46 lb. / 21 kg) compact 12" two-way line array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- JBL VRX932LA-1 features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility. One or two powered line array speakers may be mounted to a 35 mm pole or tripod stand.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Arrays of up to six enclosures may be flown.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading" in passive mode.
- Power Rating : 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Frequency Range : 57 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 343 mm x 597 mm x 376 mm (13.5 in x 23.5 in x 14.8 in)
- Frequency Response : 75 Hz - 20 Hz (+/-3db)
- Coverage Pattern : 100 x 15 nominal
- Crossover Modes : Bi-amp / passive, externally switchable
- Crossover Frequency : 132 dB SPL peak 1.2 kHz
- System Maximum SPL : Passive: 130 dB SPL peak , Bi-amp LF: 130 dB SPL peak
- Suspension / Mounting : Optional VRX932LA-AF line array frame kit
- Finish : Black DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille : Power coated, black, 16-guage perforated steel with with acoustically transparent foam
- Input Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x2)
- Net Weight : 21 kg (46 lb)
- Optional Accessories : SS2-BK: Tripod speaker stand SS3-BK: Satellite speaker pole, 41 in (1041 mm) SS4-BK: Adjustable satellite speaker pole to be used with the SRX718S only