JBL VT4881A 18-Inch Compact Arrayable Subwoofer
The VT4881A is designed to deliver high quality sound reinforcement of VLF (Very Low Frequency) musical information for a variety of applications including concert audio and theatrical presentations of all types.Features:
- Advanced technology component: Differential Drive, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled cone transducer.
- Advanced construction techniques and hybrid materials provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure.
- Rugged DuraFlex exterior finish; weatherized components Integrated S.A.F.E. suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable hanging arrays.
- For ground-stacked or suspended applications in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other VERTEC system products.
- Frequency Range: 25 Hz - 160 Hz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 34 Hz - 125 Hz (± 3 dB)
- Continuous Power Rating: 2000W
- Sensitivity: 91 dB, 1W/1m (2.83 Vrms at 3.3 ft)
- Nominal Impedances: 8 ohm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 787 mm x 569 mm x 654 mm (31 in x 22.4 in x 25.8 in)
- Weight: 50.4 kg (111 lb)