JBL VT4881ADP-DA Powered Arrayable 18-Inch Subwoofer
The VT4881ADP Compact Powered 18" Arrayable Subwoofer is designed to deliver high quality sound reinforcement of VLF (Very Low Frequency) musical information for a variety of applications including concert audio, corporate A/V and theatrical presentations of all types. Ideal companion to VT4887ADP compact three-way systems.Features:
- New 2269G Advanced Technology Component: Differential Drive Neodymium Magnet, Dual Voice Coil, Direct Cooled cone transducer with Ultra-Long Excursion capabilities
- JBL DrivePack technology delivers superb audio quality and robust high efficiency Class-I power, perfectly matched to the enclosure, with comprehensive digital signal processing.
- Modular bay is fitted with DPDA digital audio input module, featuring BSS OmniDrive HD signal processing. Also accepts basic (non-networked, analog) dbx input module or optional Crown networked input modules.
- World-wide AC line voltages are automatically selected for 50 or 60 Hz.
- Advanced construction techniques using JBL PlyMax provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure
- Rugged DuraFlex exterior finish; Weatherized loudspeaker cone.
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide rigid, reliable hanging arrays designed for vertical orientation at various angles.
- Frequency Range: 25 Hz - 160 Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 34 Hz - 125 Hz (-3 dB)
- Power Rating: 3600W Peak; 1800W Continuous
- Maximum Peak Output: 131 dB SPL, 1m
- Bandpass Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 787 mm x 569 mm x 800 mm (31 in x 22.4 in x 31.5 in)
- Net Weight: 62.2 kg (137 lb.)