Subwoofer Array Element
The VT4887 is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types.Features:
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled cone transducers for low weight and high output.
- Waveguide units couple to create precision HF vertical slot aperture.
- Radiation Boundary Integrator (RBI): Patented technology integrates output of individual bandpass elements.
- Advanced construction techniques and hybrid materials provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight
- enclosure construction.
- Rugged DuraFlex exterior finish; weatherized components.
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E. suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable hanging arrays.
- Pre-engineered to accept optional JBL DrivePack amplified electronics package. Rear-panel mechanical attachments and electrical connections ensure upgrade path to self-powered system.
- For use in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other VERTEC DP SERIES system products.
- Frequency Range 55 Hz - 22 kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response 67 Hz - 20 kHz (± 3 dB)
- Continuous Power Rating 1000W LF, 225W MF/HF
- Sensitivity 97 dB LF, 101 dB MF/HF (2.83v/m)
- Nominal Impedances 8 ohm LF, 8 ohm MF/HF
- Horizontal Coverage 100 degrees nominal, 500Hz - 16kHz(-6dB)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 787 mm x 281 mm x 415 mm
- (31" x 11" x 16.3")
- Weight 30.4 kg (67 lbs.)