JBL VT4887ADP-DA Powered Compact 3-Way Line Array
The VT4887ADP Compact Powered Three-Way Line Array Element is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio, corporate A/V and theatrical presentations of all types for both portable users and performance venues.Features:
- New 2168J - 1 8" low frequency drivers offer improved performance and extended low frequency response.
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled cone transducers for low weight and high output
- JBL DrivePack technology delivers superb audio quality and robust high efficiency "Class-I" power, perfectly matched to the enclosure, with comprehensive onboard digital signal processing
- Modular bay is fitted with DPDA digital audio input module, featuring BSS OmniDrive HD signal processing. Also accepts basic (non - networked, analog) dbx input module or optional Crown networked input modules.
- World-wide AC line voltages are automatically selected for 50 or 60 Hz.
- Advanced construction techniques using PlyMax provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure construction.
- Rugged DuraFlex exterior finish; weatherized components
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E. suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide rigid, reliable hanging arrays
- For use in stand - alone arrays or in combination with other VERTEC system models
- Frequency Range: 55 Hz - 22 kHz ( - 10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 67 Hz - 20 kHz (±3 dB)
- Power Rating: 2200W Peak; 1100W Continuous
- Maximum Peak Output: 136 dB SPL, 1m
- Bandpass Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm LF, 8 ohm MF/HF
- Horizontal Coverage: 100 degrees nominal 500 Hz - 16 kHz ( - 6 dB)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 787 mm X 279 mm X 563 mm (31 in X 11 in X 22.1 in)
- Net Weight: 39.7 kg (87.5 lbs.)