Juice Goose JGII15A 15 Amp 11 Out Power Conditioner
Fifteen Amp Connectivity with More Outlets: The 15 amp rating allows this unit to be plugged in anywhere. While it has less capacity than the stronger JG 11-20A, in many ways this unit is more versatile.
This very economical package has 11 AC receptacles with one unswitched on each the front and back. In addition, the JG 11-15A has a front mounted circuit breaker and a 15 foot long power cord to use in difficult to reach applicationsJG Series
The JG Series family of power and light modules includes six high quality, economical models that are valuable accessories for any rack-mounted system. The switched outlets on the back of each unit provide power while the discreet components inside provide a basic level of protection to help clean up dirty and dangerous AC voltage.
The Basic power conditioning includes a fast-acting metal oxide varistor (MOV) installed to clamp voltage spikes running between the incoming line and neutral leads. This level of conditioning also includes a capacitor to reduce the level of AC line interference that may be transmitted between the line and neutral leads.Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 120vac, 60 Hz
- Technical Current Capacity: 12 Amps (80% of circuit breaker rating)
- Current Overload Protection: Circuit Breaker, 15 Amp, Thermal on Front
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75" x 19" x 7"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Chassis: Steel with aluminum light tubes
- Power Cord: 14.75 Foot 14/3 SJT with NEMA 5-15 Plug
- Power Output Connectors: Eleven NEMA 5-15, 15 Amp Rating Each
- AC Line Filtration: Line Capacitor (Line & Neutral)
- Voltage Spike Protection: Metal Oxide Varistor (Line & Neutral)