Juice Goose JGII20A 20 Amp Pro Power Conditioner
The JG Series family of power and light modules includes six high quality, economical models that are valuable accessories for any rack-mounted system. The switched outlets on the back of each unit provide power while the discreet components inside provide a basic level of protection to help clean up dirty and dangerous AC voltage.
The Basic power conditioning includes a fast-acting metal oxide varistor (MOV) installed to clamp voltage spikes running between the incoming line and neutral leads. This level of conditioning also includes a capacitor to reduce the level of AC line interference that may be transmitted between the line and neutral leads.Power and Convenience
For higher current applications, the JG11.0-20A has a amp circuit breaker, switch, wiring and power cord - all the features required for heavier commercial and industrial applications. Note: The NEMA 5-20P plug connects only to a 20 amp rated receptacle.
This very economical package has 11 AC receptacles with one unswitched on each the front and back. In addition to a 20 amp capacity the JG 11-20A has a front mounted circuit breaker and a 15 foot long power cord to use in difficult to reach applications.Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 120vac, 60 Hz
- Technical Current Capacity: 16 Amps (80% of circuit breaker rating)
- Current Overload Protection: Circuit Breaker, 20 Amp, Thermal on Front
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75" x 19" x 7"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Chassis: Steel with aluminum light tubes
- Power Cord: 14.75 Foot 14/3 SJT with NEMA 5-15 Plug
- Power Output Connectors: Eleven NEMA 5-15, 15 Amp Rating Each
- AC Line Filtration: Line Capacitor (Line & Neutral)
- Voltage Spike Protection: Metal Oxide Varistor (Line & Neutral)