Juice Goose RP10015A 15 Amp Rack Power Conditioner
The new Rackpower 100 updates, refines and reintroduces one of the original, signature Juice Goose products. Employing today's styling and technology, the RP100 sports several valuable features:
Power Meter - The two function meter reports in easy to read LED numerals the status of your power supply and consumption. Toggle between volts and amps with a convenient push button on the front of the chassis. Voltage is measured to the nearest 0.10 VAC. Amperage is measured to the nearest 0.10 amperes in a range from 0.20A to 25.0A.
USB Ports - One USB port is provided on the front and one on the back of the chassis. These five volt DC connections are usable for utility lighting or powering accessories. Connect an inexpensive, flexible USB light fixture for lighting in the front or back of the rack. Both USB ports can also be used to charge accessories including an iPhone or iPad.
AC Power Receptacles - One AC outlet is located on the front. Nine are on the back. The rear outlets are rotated to accommodate wall warts and include extra generous spacing between four of them.
Power Input - RP 100-15A features a twelve foot, fourteen gauge power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Power Conditioning - The multi stage power conditioning components include a series choke and fast reaction time surge clamps across hot, neutral and ground.
Tour Class Chassis - This professional grade, ten inch deep enclosure is formed from a single piece of cold rolled steel. Reinforced mounting brackets and a flush mount top complete a package that's been used to rack mount other products weighing over 200 pounds. The extra chassis depth allows easy access to the rear receptacles while mounted in a rack.Specifications:
- Chassis: 16 gauge "unibody" steel with 11 gauge rack mount brackets
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC @ 60Hz
- Current Overload Protection: breaker/power switch on the front of the chassis; 15 amps with a technical current rating of 12 amps
- Power Input: Twelve foot (12'), three conductor power cord; 14/3 SJT with NEMA 5-15P
- Power Output (Rotated to fit AC adapters) (All switched): Front: One NEMA 5/15R (15 amp); Rear: Nine NEMA 5/15R (15 amp)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75" x 19" x 10"
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Transient Energy Absorption: 460 joules
- Peak Surge Current: 12,000 amps per mode
- Common Mode (N-G) Noise Rejection (dB): 150 kHz: 13; 500 kHz: 20; 1 Mhz: 25; 10 MHz: 45; 30 MHz: 45
- Normal Mode (L-N) Noise Rejection (dB): 150 kHz: 15; 500 kHz: 24; 1 MHz: 28; 10 MHz: 45; 30 MHz: 45
- Operating Temperature Range: 10C to +40C