Juice Goose RP20020A 20 Amp Rack Power Conditioner
The new Rackpower 200 updates, refines and reintroduces one of the original, signature Juice Goose products. Employing today's styling and technology, the RP200 sports several valuable features:
Power Meter - The two function meter reports in easy to read LED numerals the status of your power supply and consumption. Toggle between volts and amps with a convenient push button on the front of the chassis. Voltage is measured to the nearest 0.10 VAC. Amperage is measured to the nearest 0.10 amperes in a range from 0.20A to 25.0A.
LED Rack Lights - The model features cool-to-touch LED light tubes that are brighter and more reliable than incandescent bulbs. Of course, the lights are dimmable and slide away inside the chassis for convenience when not in use. For additional lighting, connect an inexpensive USB light accessory to one of the USB ports on the chassis.
USB Ports - One USB port is provided on the front and one on the back of the chassis. These five volt DC connections are usable for utility lighting or powering accessories. Connect an inexpensive, flexible USB light fixture for lighting in the front or back of the rack. Both USB ports can also be used to charge accessories including an iPhone or iPad.
AC Power Receptacles - One AC outlet is located on the front. Nine are on the back. The rear outlets are rotated to accommodate wall warts and include extra generous spacing between four of them. Model RP 200-20A includes a single NEMA 5-20R, rated for a twenty amp load.
Power Input - RP 200-15A features a twelve foot, fourteen gauge power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. Because of the higher twenty amp rating, the RP 200-20A has a twelve foot, twelve gauge power cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug which requires a twenty amp, 5-20R, receptacle for connection to utility power.
Power Conditioning - The multi stage power conditioning components include a series choke and fast reaction time surge clamps across hot and neutral - guaranteed not to contaminate the ground.
Tour Class Chassis - This professional grade, ten inch deep enclosure is formed from a single piece of cold rolled steel. Reinforced mounting brackets and a flush mount top complete a package that's been used to rack mount other products weighing over 200 pounds. The extra chassis depth allows easy access to the rear receptacles while mounted in a rack.Specifications:
- Chassis: 16 gauge "unibody" steel with 11 gauge rack mount brackets
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC @ 60Hz
- Current Overload Protection: breaker/power switch on the front of the chassis; 20 amps with a technical current rating of 16 amps
- Power Input: Twelve foot (12'), three conductor power cord; 12/3 SJT with NEMA 5-20P
- Power Output (Rotated to fit AC adapters) (All switched): Front: One NEMA 5/15R (15 amp); Rear: Eight NEMA5-15R (15 amp), One NEMA5-20R (20 amp)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75" x 19" x 10"
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Transient Energy Absorption: 460 joules
- Peak Surge Current: 12,000 amps per mode
- Common Mode (N-G) Noise Rejection (dB): 150 kHz: 13; 500 kHz: 20; 1 Mhz: 25; 10 MHz: 45; 30 MHz: 45
- Normal Mode (L-N) Noise Rejection (dB): 150 kHz: 15; 500 kHz: 24; 1 MHz: 28; 10 MHz: 45; 30 MHz: 45
- Operating Temperature Range: 10C to +40C