K&M Standard Speaker Stand
The standard speaker stand constructed from steel tubing has been significantly improved. The new legs with a tubing diameter of 1.378" and the large, fixed foot end caps guarantee stability and safety. Lasered bore holes and durable, robust plastic saddle washers improve the coefficient of friction between the legs and braces and prevent scratching of the finish. A compact clamp with a patented push-button system affords user-friendly stand height adjustment. The locking screw provides additional stability and vibration-free speaker mount. Additional features include a pull-out guard for the extension tube, the mounting aid and an integral anti-shock component.Specifications:
- Height: from 51.968 to 79.527"
- Height adjustment: locking screw with push-button system
- Leg construction: tube legs with cross braces
- Material: steel
- Max. load capacity: 110.132 lbs
- Product Category: Baseline
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: patented gradual height adjustment system integrated shock absorber mounting aid 21434 included adaptor sleeve 21326 included
- Tube end(s): diameter 1.378/1.496"
- Type: black
- Weight: 12.115 lbs