Creative use of effects in a DJ set can turn an "ordinary" gig into a dynamic musical experience. The new KM-402 and KM-202 KAOSS Mixers merge the effects and revolutionary interface from the KAOSS PAD, six different types of EQ, and an adjustable crossfader curve to deliver the most unique DJ mixer on the market.
- Two channel configuration
- Integrated effects from the acclaimed KP3 KAOSS PAD used by DJs and musicians around the world.
- One hundred effects add unlimited creativity to your DJ sets.
- "FX RELEASE" function allows reverb and delay tails to smoothly decay through preset and effect changes.
- "KAOSS Button" on each channel for quick, independent control of your effects.
- A full 24-bit digital mixer delivers huge headroom and pristine audio quality.
- Six independent types of EQ deliver unparalleled flexibility to shape your sound, your way.
- Programmable crossfader allows you to adjust the response and curve to suit your individual needs.
- Jack guard prevents damage to the I/O section, making the KM-202 worthy of heavy road use.
- Dimensions: 11.34"(W) x 15.12"(D) x 4.21"(H) Weight: 11.02 lbs.
A DJ mixer with an integrated KAOSS PAD opens new creative doors.
With the innovative KAOSS pad, you manipulate effects using the tip of your finger. The unique touchpad changes multiple effect parameters at once to create unique timbres. The simple and intuitive interface has made the KAOSS PAD one of the most popular effects processors in the world.
The two-channel KM-202 combines the KAOSS Pad's effects and interface with a pristine 24-bit digital DJ mixer complete with adjustable crossfader. Their streamlined design and integrated KAOSS PAD sets a new standard for an integrated mixer/effects processor, allowing a style of mixing and performing with effects that is unequalled. With one hundred effects programs, a "PROGRAM MEMORY" key for quick save and instant recall of your favorite programs, an "FX RELEASE" function that keeps delay and reverb tails intact through preset changes, and a "KAOSS" button for assigning the KAOSS PAD to each channel, the new KM-202 is the ideal choice for every type of DJ wanting to incorporate effects into their performance, no matter where the stage is.
The KM-202 integrates one hundred powerful effects from the KP3 KAOSS PAD, all with the unique fingertip control that made the KAOSS PAD famous. These effects range from filters, phasers, delays, and reverbs, to unique effects such as a real time looper and synth section.
The included presets combine simple elements such as delays and filters in ways you?ve never imagined to provide a wealth of inspiration. With the KOASS Pad's unique ability to "touch" your effects, the KM-202 provides a new interface to effects that will take DJing to the next level.
EQ manipulation is a staple of DJ performance. In response to this need, the KM-202 takes advantage of full digital processing to provide six different EQ types to suit any sound; from powerful high-pass filters, to unique "Hyped" and "Isolator" EQ curves. Every channel has a dedicated three-band EQ (Hi/Mid/Low) that responds in different ways according to the EQ curve that is currently selected from a simple six position selector.
These EQ types have been created based on the opinions of numerous famous artists; they include EQ curves that cut only the low frequency region while boosting the midrange, as well as extremely drastic EQ types that use the knobs as isolators for each frequency band. This capability means that the EQ knobs are now a core element of your DJ performance, and take advantage of the integration with the KAOSS effects to create performances that use EQ in a new and unique way.
As you would expect from a full-featured DJ mixer, long t