KORG MICRO-X 25-KEY PORTABLE SYNTH/CONTROLLER USB
A compact and portable synthesizer that delivers plenty of sonic power, advanced control, and up-to-date integration with computer-based music systems.
It will always be true that the most important thing for a music creator is to have great sounds to inspire and help realize your ideas. The Korg microX music synthesizer is packed with a full complement of wonderful sounds generated by the acclaimed HI synthesis system featured on the world-famous TRITON series. Designed to fit into today's computer-based home and on-the-go studio, the microX is the perfect complement for any musical genre, production style, and performance scene.Features:
- High-quality sounds delivered by the HI synthesis system used on the world-famous TRITON series.
- 640 programs based on a new 64MB ROM, covering a wide range of styles.
- Combination mode allows up to eight programs to be freely combined to create complex sounds. 384 preloaded combinations are provided.
- Up to four high-quality effects can be used simultaneously, with effect types that cover a broad range from sound-field simulation to creative transformations.
- Four-channel audio output allows sophisticated sound-creating and mixing techniques such as using external effect processors and surround applications.
- Multi Sets provide easy setup and instant recall of 16-part multi-timbral groupings for use with your external DAW software.
- Powerful dual polyphonic arpeggiators provide a wide range of possibilities, ranging from realistic phrases to distinctive flourishes.
- External control setups can be used to control your DAW software, soft synths and other devices.
- USB connector allows direct MIDI connection to your computer.
- Editor and Editor Plug-in software are included for seamless editing of microX sounds from within your DAW software.
Packed with hundreds of great sounds
The microX's sound generator is the same HI synthesis system used by the TRITON series. In addition to Korg classics, many new PCM waveforms created specifically for the microX are provided, with a special emphasis on cutting edge synth and dance sounds, as well as unique ethnic timbres.
Effects are an important part of your sound, and the microX lets you use up to four of them simultaneously; one insert effect, two master effects, and one master EQ. You can choose from 89 different types of effects, with realtime modulation and tempo-based control of many of them.
Taking full advantage of this rich array of synthesis power, there are 640 Programs created by Korg's renowned team of sound designers, covering all musical styles including dance, electronica as well as more traditional needs. In addition, you can combine up to eight of these programs into a Combination to create even richer and more complex tones, with 384 Combinations preloaded.
No matter how many sounds an instrument may boast, it can't claim to be ?easy? unless you can quickly find the sound you need. The microX's sound search functionality is based on the category select function acclaimed on Korg's workstation series, with a dedicated Category button to access this handy aid. It is further enhanced by direct access to the most popular categories such as synth, keyboard, bass, and drums from front panel buttons, making selecting the desired category even more intuitive. There's also an Audition button that automatically plays an appropriate demo phrase for each sound you select, making it easy to get a quick idea of how to use that sound effectively.
The microX has an innovative ClickPoint cursor for fast navigation and a large dial for value changes, making operation a simple and intuitively obvious process of ?select and set.?
Superb control capabilities
Don?t let its small size fool you ? not only is the microX a