The MMA130 powered monitor amp will bring out your best performances in any situation, indoor or outdoor. With a truly professional array of inputs and outputs, as well as a four-channel mixer, it's incredibly versatile. The MMA130 can operate on batteries, and can also provide power to your musical instrument via a 9V DC output jack. In spite of the MMA130's portable size, it boasts an astounding power amp that projects an impressive amount of volume. The MMA130's versatility allows it to excel in any situation. It's a great choice for street live performances by a keyboardist or mobile DJ, and can also be used as a stage monitor.Four Channel Mixing
Each of the four mixer inputs has its own independent volume control, allowing the MMA130 to serve as a simple four-channel PA mixer. The sound coming from the speaker can be shaped using the three-band EQ. The anti-feedback control helps to prevent any feedback issues. Whether the performance calls for a single singer/player or a multi-player session, the MMA130 delivers serious audio quality in a variety of scenarios and venues.3-band EQ /Anti-feedback control
In addition to master volume, the controls on the side panel include a three-band equalizer with HIGH, MIDDLE, and LOW, allowing you to optimize your tone as appropriate for the performance venue. There's also an anti-feedback control that suppresses or eliminates acoustic feedback, allowing you to use the MMA130 with a microphone, acoustic guitar pickup, or any other amplified acoustic instrument.All the right connections
The MMA130's rear panel provides two balanced mic/line inputs (XLR/TRS combo jack) as well as two more unbalanced line inputs (1/4" phone jack). The AUX inputs accept a variety of sources: RCA phono plugs (L, R), a mini-stereo plug, and 1/4" phone plugs (L, R). This makes it easy to connect an MP3 player for a jam session, or use the MMA130 as a monitor speaker for your keyboard. The line output jacks provide a mixed audio signal taken from before the onboard three-band EQ, allowing the EQ to be effectively used to control the speaker tone, while the unaffected signal can be used for recording or sent to a larger sound system.Two-way power mode
The MMA130 can run on AC power or on battery power, making it ideal for outdoor performances or anywhere power is unavailable. The power-saving design also allows the MMA130 to operate on either six or twelve C batteries, depending on how long you need to use the amp. In addition, you can switch the Power Mode between MAX and ECO, with up to 24 hours of continuous operation in ECO mode on twelve C batteries. The MMA130 will keep working, even during a long performance.Power to share!
The MMA130's rear panel provides a DC9V output jack that can provide power to one of a number of Korg instruments, creating a complete, truly portable set-up! A dedicated DC-DC cable (included) to delivers up to 9V of DC power (maximum 500 mA, polarity: center positive) from the MMA130 to the other instrument, and allowing you to start playing right away. Whether you're performing expressive percussion on the Wavedrum Dynamic Percussion Synthesizer or enjoying the microSTATION Music Workstation, you'll be able to perform conveniently in any environment. Even when you're outdoors, there's no need for a generator; you can perform powerfully with very minimal equipment.Bone-shakin' 105 dB performance!
In spite of its compact size, the MMA130 can produce powerfully dynamic sound. Its high-efficiency 6.5 inch woofer and 1 inch dome tweeter deliver an impressive 105 dB (at maximum output) of sound pressure even on battery power; truly impressive for a compact, portable amp.Multi-use design
The MMA130 can be placed on its side and used as a stage monitor, or attached to the optional speaker stand (Ultimate Support JS-TS50-1) and used as a personal powered monitor. You can attach the ST-WD Wavedrum percussion stand directly to the MMA130 (using the speaker stand mounting hole) to make the most of your Wavedrum. You can carry the MMA130 with you and use it in any way that the situation demands.Features:
- Powered monitor amp; ideal for street performances
- Built-in four-channel mixer: two mic/line inputs and two line inputs. These versatile inputs accommodate nearly any instrument; acoustic or electric guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, electronic percussion, microphones, audio playback, etc.
- XLR/TRS balanced mic/line inputs; 1/4" unbalanced line inputs
- AUX inputs accommodate RCA plugs, mini-stereo plugs, or 1/4" phone plugs
- Two-way power allows AC or battery operation
- Six C batteries allow up to approximately 12 hours of operation (in ECO mode)
- Twelve C batteries allow up to approximately 24 hours of operation (in ECO mode)
- POWER MODE switch (Max, Eco) reduces battery consumption and current draw
- DC9V output jack provides power to instruments such as the Wavedrum, microSAMPLER, etc.
- Newly developed amp power supply circuit and high-efficiency speaker delivers impressive 105 dB output even on battery power
- Three-band equalizer
- Anti-feedback function suppresses acoustic feedback
- Versatile body design allows either vertical or horizontal placement
- Mounting hole accommodates a dedicated speaker stand
- Wavedrum stand can be attached
- Power amp output: Maximum 30W RMS @ 4ohms (Max Mode), Maximum 5W RMS @ 4ohms (Eco Mode)
- Speaker: High-efficiency 6.5 inch woofer and 1 inch dome tweeter
- Power supply: Six or twelve C batteries, or local AC voltage
- Current consumption: 25W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 12.60 x 11.22 x 19.09 inches / 320 x 285 x 485 mm (Vertical position)
- Weight: 27.12 lbs.