Korg nanoKONTROL Studio USB & Bluetooh Controller
The perfect size for intuitively controlling your music. A physical MIDI controller that you can use via USB or wirelessly.The nanoKONTROL Studio provides transport keys and a mixer section, giving you stress-free control of your DAW or DJ software. It is battery operated and can connect wirelessly with your iPhone/iPad or Mac/Windows. Its a light-weight, compact mobile MIDI controller that lets you create music more intuitively than ever.A compact physical MIDI controller thats ideal for mobile or desktop uses.
Smaller than a letter-sized sheet of paper, the nanoKONTROL Studio is designed for thinness. Its the perfect size to easily carry in a bag and use with your computer. In spite of its compact size, its controllers provide generous power and a solid feel, making it a convenient and versatile MIDI controller.USB and wireless for more music production freedom.
The nanoKONTROL Studio can connect not only via USB but also wirelessly. It can easily connect to iPad/iPhone music apps such as KORG Gadget and Apple GarageBand, or to your Mac/Windows music production software. Freed from annoying cables, you can set up your equipment easily and efficiently. Due to careful tuning, you can enjoy low latency and high stability.Refined and stylish design
The simple, refined, and stylish design features illumination with beautiful white LEDs. The design has been modernized to use alongside new devices such as your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.A full array of controllers that cover everything from DAW control to DJ performance.
You have the all controllers you need to operate your DAW: sliders that feature generous spacing and stroke, plus a convenient jog wheel. Whether youre controlling your DAW and plug-ins, or putting on a performance, the nanoKONTROL Studio provides everything you need in any situation. Supported software The nanoKONTROL is compatible with any software that supports MIDI input, including KORG Gadget, Logic, GarageBand, Live, Reason, Cubase, Studio One, FL Studio, Sonar, Pro Tools, Digital Performer, and Traktor.A lavish bundle of powerful music software is included free of charge.
The nanoKONTROL Studio comes with the incredible KORG Software Bundle" that lets you start enjoying popular music software right away. Whether youre on mobile or laptop, you can start creating music as soon as you purchase this unit. The sounds and functionality of iPad / iPhone apps" can be expanded by connecting them to a nano Studio series unit.Customize using dedicated KORG KONTROL Editor" software.
We provide KORG KONTROL Editor" software that lets you freely customize the settings of the nanoKONTROL Studio. You can specify the MIDI messages that are assigned to the sliders, knobs, and buttons, customizing the unit in detail to suit your needs.Control Surface plug-in" provided for GarageBand/Logic users.
We also provide a plug-in for using nanoKONTROL Studio with Apple GarageBand/Logic Pro X. Simply install this plug-in and connect it to the nanoKONTROL Studio.Specifications:
- Controller: 8 knobs, 8 siders, 32 buttons ([Mute/Solo/Rec/Select] x 8); Transport buttons (Beginning / Stop / Play / Rec / Rew / FF), Track (< / >), Cycle, Marker (Set / < / >), Scene
- Scene Memory: 5
- Connections: USB jack (micro B type)
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
- Power Supply: USB bus power (when connected via USB), Two AAA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (with the factory settings, when using alkaline batteries); * Battery life will vary depending on the batteries used and on the conditions of use.
- Power Consumption: Less than 500mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 278 mm x 160 mm x 33 mm / 10.94" x 6.30" x 1.30"
- Weight: 459 g / 1.01 lbs. (without batteries)
- Included Items: USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code, two AAA Batteries for checking operation
- iOS Wireless Connectios OS: iPad/iPhone that Supports Bluetooth 4.0, and has iOS8 or later installed
- Models iOS Wireless Connectios: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S,; iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad fourth generation, iPad Third generation, iPad mini 4iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini,; iPod touch sixth generation, iPod touch fifth generation
- Mac Wireless Connection OS: Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or later, and has OS X10.10 Yosemite or later installed
- Mac Wireless Connection Models: MacBook (Early 2015 or later); MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or later); MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later); Mac mini (Mid 2011 or later); iMac (Late 2012 or later); Mac Pro (Late 2013 or later)
- Mac USB Connection OS: MacOS 10.8 10.9 Mavericks or later
- Windows Wireless Connection OS: Operating system: Windows 8.1 or later (32-bit/64-bit) [KORG BLE-MIDI Driver is required]
- Windows Wireless Connection Models: A computer that is running Windows 8.1 or later, and is equipped with Bluetooth 4.0
- Windows USB Connection OS: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit / 64-bit)