Korg nanoKONTROL USB Fader & Button Controller:
The Most Expansive Array of Controls For Its Size - Period
Update: nanoKONTROL can now auto-map with Apple Logic and Garageband! Get the free plug-in here!
As part of Korg's nanoSERIES, the nanoKONTROL provides a keyboard controller, a pad controller, and a studio controller with dedicated transport controls. This USB-powered, slim-line controller is designed to make the most of your valuable studio space, and is small enough to take with you on any musical journey. You can easily place the nanoKONTROL in front of your laptop, on your music workstation or your recording console, or anywhere else you need versatile control over your DAW, virtual instrument, effect or DJ software. Although small in size, the nanoKONTROL is HUGE when it comes to functionality, yet it's intuitive layout provides extremely easy operation for any user.
The nanoKONTROL offers nine faders, nine knobs, 18 switches, plus a full transport section for expansive control; even a flexible note input mode to help you lay down your next big groove! For each of the four programmable scenes the nanoKONTROL offers, users can set the controllers any way they need them, plus, the switches can be set to send MIDI notes. The six transport buttons can each transmit either MIDI CC or MMC messages. Clearly, many musicians and hobbyists are "on the go" these days, using laptop computers and the nanoKONTROL provides a perfect solution.
- Controllers: 9 knobs, 9 sliders, 18 buttons, Transport buttons: REW/PLAY/FF/LOOP/STOP/REC, SCENE buttons (SCENE 1-4)
- Memory: 4 user scene memories
- Connections: mini-USB
- Power: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: USB bus power - less than 100 mA
- Dimensions: 320(W) x 82(D) x 29.5(H) mm/ 12.60"(W) x 3.23"(D) x 1.16"(H)
- Weight: 290g/ 0.64lbs.
- Accessories: USB cable
Mac System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.3.9, or Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later
- Supported Computer: Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with powerPC supported
Windows System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later, or Microsoft Windows Vista SP1
- Supported Computer: Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Windows XP/ Vista (Intel USB chipset recommended)