Korg Prologue 16 61-Key 16-Voice Analog Synth
Prologue is a fully-programmable, full-featured, professional synthesizer. Preceded by the four-voice polyphonic minilogue and the monophonic monologue, it’s the long awaited debut of the flagship: The Prologue.
Prologue is a polyphonic analog synthesizer equipped with a full-sized keyboard. With powerful analog circuits that are descended directly from the earlier models of the series, together with a newly developed digital multi engine and gorgeous DSP-based effects, prologue expands the variety of sounds and the possibilities for user customization.Features:
- 16/8-voice analog synthesizer circuit.
- Newly developed multi-engine equipped with three types: noise, VPM, and user.
- High-quality digital effects.
- An open API (Application Programming Interface) for user-created oscillators and effects?
- Newly developed L.F. COMP. (Low Frequency Compressor) analog effect (prologue-16 only).
- Bi-timbre support.
- Voice modes that allow voices to be flexibly recombined.
- Arpeggiator equipped with a variety of types and range settings.
- Program Sort allows rapid access to 500 programs.
- Japanese-made high-quality natural touch keyboard.
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually.
- Tough and stylish body made of aluminum and wood.
- Sync with another groove machine to enjoy jam sessions.
- Lineup includes a 16-voice 61-key model and an eight-voice 49-key model.
- Keyboard: 61 keys (Natural touch keyboard with velocity)
- Sound Generation: Analogue sound generator + Multi digital sound generator (Noise, VPM, User)
- Maximum Polyphony: 16 voices
- Programs: 500 voices (more than 250 preload, 250 user programs). Each program provides a program sort function that includes voice mode and timbre settings, and allows up to 8 × 4 banks of live set programs to be registered.
- Voice Mode: 4 (POLY, MONO, UNISON, CHORD). The VOICE MODE DEPTH setting allows different parameters to be varied for each mode.
- Timbres: Max two timbre (Main timbre, Sub timbre) Layer, crossfade, and split settings are possible.
- Arpeggiator: 6 types (Manual, Rise, Fall, Rise Fall, Random, Poly Random). Tempo and note range can be changed
- Power Consumption: 38 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 874 mm x 348 mm x 118 mm/34.41" x 13.70" x 4.65"
- Weight: 9.1 kg/20.06 lbs.