Korg SP170DX 88-Key Digital PianoTen exquisite sounds, highlighted by an exhilarating grand piano.
The superior sound quality of Korg synthesizers and professional stage pianos is highly acclaimed by professional musicians around the world.
The SP-170DX takes full advantage of the sophisticated technology found in Korg's high-end synthesizers to deliver a duo of concert grand piano sounds, each lavishly recorded with meticulous care. Numerous velocity layers are used to capture nuances of playing dynamics, allowing the instrument to respond expressively to every delicate touch. In addition, sounds such as electric piano, harpsichord, and organ are also provided, delivering a total of ten premium sounds to your fingertips.
New Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard faithfully reproduces an acoustic piano touch and feel.
Our new Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard is accurately weighted like a traditional piano, with a heavier touch in the lower ranges and becoming progressively lighter in the higher registers. Three levels of Key Touch Control allow the keyboard response to be matched to nearly any playing style, preserving all of the subtle expression of the original performance.New speaker system delivers improved sound.
The SP-170DX features an enhanced speaker system, with two oval speakers (10 cm x 5 cm) generating sounds that are surprisingly spacious for the system's size. Along with the improved speaker quality, the structure of the piano itself has been redesigned to improve the resonance and tone, providing an even more powerful sound.Reverb and Chorus effects
Individually selectable Reverb and Chorus effects add an extra dimension to the SP-170DX's sound. The Reverb provides a lush spaciousness. The Chorus effect adds motion and warmth to the sound.Full pedal section.
Independent damper, soft, and sostenuto pedals are provided, allowing you to use the proper pedaling that is such an indispensable part of an expressive piano performance. The soft and damper pedals are capable of authentic half-pedaling techniques, moving beyond the simple on/off pedals of other digital pianos. Dual headphone outputs The rear panel provides two headphone jacks, allowing two people to enjoy the sound simultaneously. This is ideal for playing duets or sharing songs with a friend; in addition, parent and child or student and teacher can share a lesson with complete privacy. These same outputs can be used to connect the SP-170DX to a digital recorder or an external amplifier.Features:
- Keyboard: 88 notes (A0–C8), Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH)
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 notes / 60 notes (Stereo)
- Sounds: 10 Total; Piano x 2; E. Piano x 2; Harpsichord; E. Clavichord; Vibraphone; Pipe Organ; Electric Organ; Strings
- Effects: Reverb; Chorus (Effect depth is preset for each sound)
- Demo Songs: 10 songs (1 per sound)
- Functions: Key transpose, Pitch control, MIDI Channel, MIDI Program Enable/Disable
- Jacks: Headphone/Line output x 2; MIDI OUT; Damper Pedal connection, Pedal
- Sound System: Amplifier: 9 Watt × 2
- Speakers: 10cm x 5cm Oval x 2; Bass Reflex housing
- Pedals: damper*, soft* , sostenuto (*half-pedaling supported)
- Power supply: DC 12 V
- Power Consumption: 9W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,312 × 325 × 9W781 mm / 51.65" × 12.8" × 30.75"
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.50lbs
- Available Finishes: Black
- Accessories: AC adapter, Music Stand, Pedal Unit (3 pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto) and Stand (SPST-1W-BK)