Korg Volca Beats True Analog Rhythm Machine
Korg's Volca series is a lineup of EDM production tools comprised of three distinct models: the Volca Keys lead synthesizer, the volca Bass synthesizer, and the Volca Beats rhythm machine. These powerful and fun-to-use true-analog devices deliver a diverse array of fat sounds that can be obtained only from an analog synthesizer. Each is also equipped with sequencing/recording capabilities for intuitively generating performances. Multiple volcas can be used in tandem via the vintage-style sync in/out, and with your favorite DAW software or MIDI keyboard via MIDI In. Battery operation and built-in speakers mean that you can conveniently play anywhere and anytime. Whether used together or by themselves, the volca series is poised to inject true analog power into any performance or studio setup!
Even today, more than thirty years after the age dominated by analog synthesizers, we just can't let go of the sound of analog rhythm machines. Those thick sounds have the power to stand up to guitar and acoustic drums, and are still indispensable for track-making or live performance. The volca Beats gives you those analog drums plus the easy-to-use step sequencer of the Electribe; it lets you turn your inspiration into reality and generate beats with the best high quality sounds.
Powerful analog drum sounds
- Real analog sounds created with reference to classic rhythm machines
- Six editable analogue parts with one knob per function for easy editing
- Maximum effect from minimal parameters - a unique advantage of analog
- PCM sound engine expands possibilities when used with analog sounds
Loop sequencer distilled from the Electribe series
- Electribe-style 16-step sequencer with eight memory patches
- Stutter function generates repeated triggers that dramatically change the sequence
- Active Step function generates new bass lines by removing or inserting steps
- Step Jump function instantly plays only the step you're pressing
Convenient functions for incredible ease of use
- Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the volca Series as well as Korg's Monotribe
- MIDI In for note entry, plus external sync and control from your DAW
- Go-anywhere analogue: play anywhere with the built-in speaker and optional battery power
Decksaver Cover for Korg Volca Series
The tools we use to compose and produce music are dear to our hearts. The studio elements of dust, smoke and liquid have taken many a good analogue groovebox down over the years. This is where Decksaver steps in. Precision trimmed for perfect fit whilst accommodating cables, the Volca series can sit ready for operation. Slides straight into a flight or soft case for maximum protection during transportation. Shields delicate controls and internal components from damage at home, on the road and on stage.
- Fit: volca beats, volca bass, volca keys, volca sample, volca fm
- Weight: 120 g
- Cover Dimension: 20 × 12 × 3 cm