Kramer VM2HDCPXL 1:2 DVI Distribution Amplifier
The VM-2HDCPxl is an HDCP compliant distribution amplifier for DVI-D signals with resolutions up to and including WUXGA and 1080p. It reclocks and equalizes the signal and distributes it to two identical outputs.
- Max. Data Rate - 2.25Gbps.
- Max. Resolution - Up to WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Input/Output - DVI-D signal (on a DVI-I connector).
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Enhanced EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) - The unit can store and recall a default EDID setting in non-volatile memory from one of the outputs allowing convenient and reliable connection to the source.
- Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
- Compact DigiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- INPUT: 1 DVI, 1.2Vpp on a DVI Molex 24-pin female connector; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL).
- OUTPUTS: 2 DVI, 1.2Vpp on DVI Molex 24-pin female connectors; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL).
- COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS: Supports DVI 1.1 and HDCP.
- MAX. RESOLUTION: Up to WUXGA (1920x1200), 1080p.
- BANDWIDTH: 2.25Gbps.
- CONTROLS: EDID button for selecting and storing EDID information.
- POWER SOURCE: 5V DC 810mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.2cm x 2.4cm (4.7" x 2.8" 1.0") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.3kg (0.66lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: RK-3T 19" rack adapter, Kramer DVI cables.