KRK ROKIT RP-10S POWERED SUBWOOFER: A Rokit To Bring Out The Subs
Subsonic sound is a critical part of your mix. So the KRK Rokit powered series of close-field monitors wouldn?t be complete without a compatible low-end companion. The RP-10S subwoofer was designed to deliver an articulate linear bass extension specifically tailored to fit the Rokit powered monitor's spectral balance. The RP-10S features a level control, phase switch and variable filter control as well as the full complement of input options offered on the Rokit full-range powered monitors. There's even a removable grill.Features:
- 10" high excursion glass aramid composite woofer
- Input: XLR, RCA & 1/4" TRS - 10k ohm; balanced/unbalanced
- Amplification: 225 watts peak; variable low pass filter + phase; fixed 80Hz high pass filter; active limiter
- Frequency response: 36Hz - 50Hz
- Video shielding: Yes
- Size: 15"h x 14"w x 15-11/16"d. Wt. 42 lbs.